Ghost Recon Wildlands Season 2 is now upon us and there is really no better time to jump in. The second big update is now available and brings with it a host of quality of life changes and new missions as well as another cross over with one of Ubisoft’s other big franchises, Rainbow Six Siege.
Coming off the back of the last crossover with Splinter Cell, Season 2 kicks off with Operation Archangel, bringing in Rainbow Six Siege’s operator Twitch on a mission to track down another Rainbow Six operator that’s gone off grid in Bolivia.
- Also included in the update is a new Ghost mode. A PvE mode for those who like their friendly fire on, permadeath, and lost ammo on reload.
- Observer mode is for those who like to watch. Players can join a dedicated slot and work on their own skills by observing other players.
- For players that want to go the lone wolf route, AI teammates can now be toggled on/off.
- Two new classes are also being introduced:
- Surgeon – An assault class that comes equipped with a MPD-0 Stim Pistol.
- Toxic – A support class that comes equipped with a drone that shoots deadly sulfur bombs.
- Also included are new emotes and victory poses.
A full list of Special Operations 2 patch notes can be viewed here.
Anyone who buys the year 2 pass gets access to everything a week early before it unlocks for everyone.