Ubisoft may already be hard at work on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, but they’re still offering a lot of support for the current game, including today’s massive update (~4GB) that includes two new global events, new Elite missions, updated Classified drop rates, changes to Division Tech, and a bevy of bug fixes.
The biggest changes in this update are the two new global events, detailed below:
GLOBAL EVENT 5 – BLACKOUT
- Always active: Agents are equipped with Shock Ammo that stuns enemies. Shooting or running builds your Charge meter – the more Charge, the more damage you inflict.
- Extreme Blackout
- Blackout behavior, plus you can instantly kill enemies with Overcharged melee attacks, but if you miss you will stun yourself and your allies.
- Total Blackout
- Extreme Blackout behavior, plus your Charge meter will cool down faster when close to other group members.
GLOBAL EVENT 6 – ONSLAUGHT
- Always active; Deal Burn, Bleed, and Gas effects to enemies in addition to normal damage. Reload to change the effect.
- Savage Onslaught
- Onslaught behavior, enemies are vulnerable to one effect type and resistant to others. Agents take increased damage from resistant enemies.
- Brutal Onslaught
- Savage Onslaught behavior, plus when two or more group members kill a vulnerable enemy within two seconds, each member can reload to gain a damage bonus for a single clip.
For the full list of updates, you can check out Ubisoft’s patch notes on their website.