In a short statement issued by Take-Two/2K Games, Seth MacFarlane (creator, producer) and every other Family Guy cast member will voice their respective character in the game. This marks the very first Family Guy videogame release since the show's premier 7 years ago. 2K Games will be publishing the title for the PS2, PSP and the Xbox. As expected, it will be rated Mature and will feature lots of what makes Family Guy the show it is today. Look for the game to arrive October 2nd. Below is a quick list of features of what's to be expected:
* Play as three popular characters from the show: The loveable Peter, the diabolical Stewie and the charismatic Brian.
* "Freakin' Sweet" gameplay switches back and forth to each character throughout the game.
* Funny and unique combination of combat, stealth and puzzle-solving gameplay.
* Family Guy wouldn't be complete without the random funny things, satirizing pop-culture, that jump out and seemingly have no place in the flow of the story – now you can actually play them!
* Interactive humor – Take part in the jokes, parodies and sarcasm as though you were part of the show.
* Visit familiar locations around Quahog and interact with many beloved characters from the show. Giggity! Giggity! Giggity!