Hip Interactive has announced a new game for the PS2, entitled "Stolen". Just what the heck the game is about is kind of explained in the press release, but maybe you should read it for yourself.
Along with innovative high-tech stealth/robbery game actions and events, STOLEN also boasts some truly amazing technical and presentational features to give it a spectacular look that will captivate gamers.
STOLEN will bring innovations and fresh ideas to the stealth genre and feature alongside the best selling titles.
STOLEN, being developed by premier developer Blue 52, has already been two and a half years in the making. The team deem they are reaching an unprecedented level of excellence with a specific focus on high quality rendering technology, including advance shadowing and lighting techniques, character animations and high-tech gadgets and weaponry.
In a city plagued by crime and corruption, heroes are found on the wrong side of the law. Anya Romanov, who the player assumes, is a sexy, high-tech thief; Louie Palmer is the voice in her ‘ear’ – advisor, confident, friend. When an everyday job turns sour, they find themselves drawn into a web of conspiracy that will shake the whole city to the ground.
· Assume the role of a HOLLYWOOD-STYLE THIEF with a host of ACTIONS and MARTIAL ABILITIES.
· Break into and out of VARIOUS LOCATIONS (MUSEUM, HIGH-TECH PRISON, SATELLITE ARRAY…) and STEAL PRICELESS ITEMS]
· Use atmospheric REALTIME VOLUMETRIC SHADOW technology to hide from your enemies.
· Utilise HI-TECH GADGETS and TOOLS in REAL TIME GAMES to reach your objectives
· NUMEROUS challenging ENEMIES and SYSTEMS to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits
· Enthralling ‘CINEMATIC ATMOSPHERE – with TENSE AND DRAMATIC ACTION supported by a COMPELLING STORY and HIGH-CLASS FMVs
· HIGH TECH THIEF EQUIPMENT: Tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and much more
· ADVANCED AND REALISTIC gameplay systems and AI routines
· A unique and outstanding GRAPHICAL IDENTITY