Who's next on the compliation bandwagon? EA, that's who! Though the company's gameography isn't nearly as colorful as those of Capcom or Namco, Electronic Arts had a fair share of blockbusters back in the golden age. The list:
* B.O.B.: Help B.O.B. blast his way through alien goon squads and rendezvous with his galactic babe!
* Budokan: Walk the path of the warrior as you master the most deadly martial arts.
* Desert Strike: With a fiery blast from your Hellfire missiles you must annihilate a ruthless tyrant's military arsenal.
* Jungle Strike: The Desert Madman is dead. Now his vicious son plots a nuclear strike against the U.S.A.
* Haunting Starring Polterguy: Scare an evil family out of their house by being scary, funny or just plain gross.
* Mutant League Football: Anything can happen when mutants battle to prove who rules the galactic gridiron.
* Road Rash: Blow opponenets off the backroads in California's most illegal, unofficial and dangerous race.
* Road Rash II: Road racing isn't just a sport. It's an attitude! Cruising cross country just got a lot harier.
* Road Rash III: Keep an eye out for wildlife and other hazards as you engage in a 150-MPH bike brawl.
* Syndicate: Sources indicate a rival sydicate has developed a dangerous new computer program. We want it.
* Ultima: The Black Gate: Solve the mystery that has befallen Britannia before its manifestation is complete!
* Virtual Pinball: You design the pinball game, you build it, you play it!
* Wing Commander: Lead your elite Tiger's Claw squadron against the forces of the Kilrathi Empire.
* Wing Commander: Secret Missions: Come face to face with the ultimate threat to mankind, a weapon capable of destroying entire planets!
Some incredible titles populate the line-up, including the Road Rash and Wing Commander series, Mutant League Football, and Syndicate. It's currently unknown whether or not the Ultima and Wing Commander games will be ports of the PC versions or the lower-quality console ones. EA Replay is currently slated for November 7th.