Our friends at Media Create have released the updated sales charts in Japan for the week ending April 2nd. Do not refresh your browser, don't reboot, you're seeing things correctly – the PSP has two titles in the top ten.
The PS2 holds the top spot again, but it's not perennial chart-topper Final Fantasy taking the honors, but Sega's latest soccer game, Pro Soccer wo Tsukurou Europe Championship, which
loosely translated means "Not a chance in hell of coming out here" I think.
1. (PS2) Pro Soccer wo Tsukurou Europe Championship- 149,000
2. (PS2) Another Century's Episode 2 – 111,000
3. (DS) Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training – 1,735,000
4. (PS2) Final Fantasy XII – 2,088,000
5. (DS) Pokemon Ranger: Diamond and Pearl e-no Michi – 277,000
6. (DS) Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori – 2,350,000
7. (DS) Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training – 1,821,000
8. (DS) Eigo ga Nigate na Otona no DS Training: Eigo Zuke – 753,000
9. (PSP) Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball Portable – 50,000
10. (PSP) Naruto: Narutimate Portable – 41,000