Starting today and through this weekend you can see if Anthem is up to all the fuss. Anthem is Bioware’s newest project and has you step inside an exosuit called a Javelin, which isn’t all that different from an Iron Man suit. The game is a third person shooter with a focus on multi-player. There will be four Javelins to control at release, each with unique abilites. You’ll be tasked with contracts, exploration, and in world events.
The demo will give you a small taste of what to expect from the full game. Just remember, it’s only for this weekend and you’ll need a PS Plus subscription if you don’t already have one. Here’s what you can expect from the demo.
- The demo takes place a little further into the game and gives you access to two missions.
- You’ll be able to explore a portion of the map.
- You can join an event in the game called The Stronghold which is a more difficult challenge and requires four players together.
- With the exception of The Stronghold, you can enjoy the whole demo either solo or with other players.
- You start out at level 10 and can reach level 15. Once you reach level 12 you can unlock a different Javelin.
- Your progress will not carry over into the full game.
The full game comes out February 22nd. Might be a good time to check it out.
Have you played the demo? Come back and tell us what you think.