Clear all

Death Stranding Will be at TGS 2018

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@christopher-d-anderson)
Topic starter

wpf-cross-image

Another game conference is right around the corner. TGS 2018 is one of the other big shows of the year and Kojima Productions released a tweet to confirm that they would be there. Their upcoming game, Death Stranding, in tow. We might get another look at this mystery of a game. Maybe.

As the tweet mentions, the main focus will probably be on the Japanese cast for that version of the game (which you can hear in the trailer above) but there’s a chance they might show a little more footage of the game. Then again, that’s liable to give us more questions than answers as the last few trailers have done. Hopefully we’ll learn a little more about the game either way.

In case you’re wondering, the youtube link in the tweet leads to the Japanese language version of this E3 2018 trailer.

https://youtu.be/Ta3czGLX9VA

Are you looking forward to seeing Death Stranding at TGS 2018? Do you think we’ll see anything new?

Posted : 10/09/2018 8:48 pm
(@Rogueagent01)
Estimable Member

This game still has my interests piqued, hopefully we get a release date. I don't really want more trailers as i am happy with the little bit of info that has been released, i'd rather keep the mystery as is.

Posted : 12/09/2018 2:13 am
(@Christopher D. Anderson)

That's a good point about keeping the mystery. I find it unlikely that Kojima would give too much away though.

Posted : 12/09/2018 5:33 pm
(@Rogueagent01)
Estimable Member

Yeah, i mean i really can't tell what is actually going on with the trailers i've seen, and i love that! I think i know what's going on, but it is Kojima after all, so who really knows other then him and probably a tight-knit group within his team.

Posted : 13/09/2018 7:25 pm
Share: