Clear all

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Review

53 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Oxvial
 Oxvial
(@Oxvial)

I read a bit of that and no, White Wolf Vampire the Masquerade books it's the only one that beat this, Twilight lol that garbage with those things that I refuse to call Vampires shouldn't be typed here.

Posted : 01/03/2014 12:00 am
Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Nobody said it had a good story. And the gameplay takes a serious hit because of the ridiculous stealth segments.

...thought I made that very clear in the review. By all means, don't base your purchase on a review. You'll just waste more money and that's fine with me.

Oxvial
 Oxvial
(@Oxvial)

Actually I been saying it has a good story, several times better than Dishonored a game that a lot of people loved.

Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Based on both your grammar and sentence structure, I'm not sure anyone should be accepting your analysis of STORY.

Again, obviously people who never pick up a book.

Big_Boss90
 Big_Boss90
(@Big_Boss90)

Again, your reveiw is mediocre you stated in your last post and correct me if I'am wrong please ( I'am disappointed with lords of shadow 2 that i may not even finish it ,it's just to disjointed) so i repeat myself, How can we take your review seriously it's mediocre, You haven't completed the game so your review is invalid.

Lone Wanderer
 Lone Wanderer
(@Lone Wanderer)

I wanted to ask that very question. Don't fret about reviews Big_Boss. I'm absolutely done with reviewers and their out of touch opinions. Its the gamers who play and grind everyday that know the quality of a game. Once a gamer steps up to the podium, they begin to lose all reasoning. They get too self absorbed in their own self rightous glory. Pride suffocates logic and humility is a bygone factor.
I told GameInformer too f**k off and no longer will be associating with those jock prep nerd sorority like jackasses ever again. I'm done with IGN and the so called "gamers" there. The whole of which are douchebags who don't really play games enough to pass judgement on.Kotaku,Gamespot,etc,etc,etc You get the idea. Done with all reviewers!
I'll be done with this site too once Thief is wrongfully rated a 6.8 as well. I'll just start getting my news about video games the old fashioned way,word of mouth from people who are still down to earth and retain a semblance of logic and reason.
I dont know what it is but their is something in the water and in our food that is causing this rash of illogicial and insane though process and behavioural attitude over the last decade... and not just to do with gaming. Everything. Im seeing it in everything. Its not just me either, so you can rule out paranoia for those who choose to make criticising remarks.
The best way to put it is I'm starting to feel how the teenagers began to feel from The Faculty movie. For the very same reason because people are acting strangely as of late.

Last edited by Lone Wanderer on 3/1/2014 4:00:19 PM

Big_Boss90
 Big_Boss90
(@Big_Boss90)

Someone has to defend these game, I mean just look at ben here he said that anyone here should not take my analysis on story but then again we are taking his someone who has not even beaten the game based on his latest post. I think ben your are the one that we shouldn't be taking seriously on your analysis on story considering that you haven't even played enough to judge.

Lunar_Miyuki
 Lunar_Miyuki
(@Lunar_Miyuki)

lets see you have modern day and med evil day settings which you go between
i honestly don't see a problem there

stealth parts what maybe theirs about 20 to 30 mins of stealth in the whole game not counting mess ups which force you to re try honestly theirs barely any stealth

transforming into a rat and Mist well Alucard had transforming in SOTN
platforming SOTN had 2d platforming this has 3d platforming

from what i played the game is fun my sis has already beat it
its actually a big improvement upon LOS1

i had a feeling somebody would complain about the minor details like short stealth lets take the Minotaur stealth for example

if you walk on leaves it will hear you honestly that took me about 8 minutes to complete with 2 re tries

and the modern day setting well that for me isn't a problem for me

Page 4 / 4
Share: