Left Behind DLC Review

27 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Just...woah.

You're aware that this is DLC, right? Not a whole new game?

Posted : 18/02/2014 12:00 am
BikerSaint
 BikerSaint
(@BikerSaint)

Woah there Mr blankline.....
Couldn't you have at least used "SPOILER ALERT" before your comments?????

And especially after you typed out your own words there too.....<<<<<<it just spoils so many of the surprises the DLC offers.>>>>>

"Er, So did you"

Last edited by BikerSaint on 2/18/2014 12:41:31 PM

MRSUCCESS
 MRSUCCESS
(@MRSUCCESS)

Damn, having this game for the PS4 would be ideal. My PS4 is just there catching dust...U_U. I would like to buy Tomb Raider: DE, but I feel like there will be a sale pretty soon and I should wait. After all, I already preordered Dark Souls 2 and MGS5:GZ. I will be busy for awhile to come.

Edit: I guess Amazon listened to me. Tomb Raider is going for $40.00 today.

Last edited by MRSUCCESS on 2/18/2014 9:17:06 AM

Vivi_Gamer
 Vivi_Gamer
(@Vivi_Gamer)

Far too expensive to justify buying it, it is 12 pounds here in the UK. I'd be interested in play in it. Most likely when it is on sale at a later date.

berserk
 berserk
(@berserk)

Good dlc but 15 for 2/3 hour is too much .If i did nt bought it 1/2 months ago i would have waited for a psn+ discount for sure .

Don t regret buying it tho .Will be great to replay it later along a second last of us playthrougth ( ya only played once cause it s too slow for my taste for a second replay close to the first one ) .

Last edited by berserk on 2/18/2014 12:28:02 PM

Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

How many pieces of DLC can give you three extra hours of single-player gameplay? One? Two?

pavlovic
 pavlovic
(@pavlovic)

I really loved the story of Ellie looking for some first aid kits to help Joel.

I loved the game and it's a good challenge and in that last fight, had to change the approach to it in order to be successful.

If you liked the MP, you should get the seasson pass for 20. Maybe that way some people think it's not that pricey

exactly my point, there only doing one SP DLC for this, so why the blazes would you choose this!?
there were so many characters and scenarios screaming out for expansion and they choose this!

Posted : 19/02/2014 12:00 am
rcrodgers
 rcrodgers
(@rcrodgers)

My one and only complaint is that the Clickers seem to be able to detect you even when you're perfectly still in Left Behind. This may have been to ramp up the difficulty a bit and/or raise the tension, but it definitely came as a surprise to me.

Posted : 19/02/2014 12:00 am

they know your there because they use echolocation.
like how alarms work, they send out signals and record the time it takes for the signal to come back, than if any signals after that are a different time it trips the alarm.
thats why clickers make that creepy sound, and if your in the way of the sound waves it will obviously bounce back quicker thus triggering them to your location.
exactly why you cannot slowly creep up on them like you can the other infected and humans.
which gets kinda annoying, the only way to take them out silently is the bow and thats not really silent because you cant 1 hit kill them.
what pisses me off though is they still detect you even though your behind a object.

Posted : 20/02/2014 12:00 am
LegendaryWolfeh
 LegendaryWolfeh
(@LegendaryWolfeh)

then don't look at ground zeroes.

Posted : 21/02/2014 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Dutka strikes again

Posted : 09/03/2014 1:00 am
Page 2 / 2