Ni no Kuni: Wrath o...

Notifications
Clear all

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Review

Page 6 / 6
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Good review.,I am a little anoyed flashing through aimless dialog. The combat takes a little getting used to.Everything in the game works fine,flawless.Game was delivered day one by Amazon. My 7 year old cant wait to play it and Im enjoying it.There is a lot of reading to do in the spell book.

Last edited by riptide8 on 1/24/2013 129 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2013 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

If I had known that my use of the word "nonsense" would have triggered THIS much analysis, I'd be more careful when choosing a word to describe how I found the battle system to be.
Either way, it was *not* fun.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2013 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I agree beam. I found it far too simplistic

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@Temjin

Yeah see that is the thing with reviews and really the gist of what I was trying to say here.

Example, Fallout 3 and Elder scrolls get great scores. Yet the amount of bugs(some game breaking) you can count in those games is quite high, they usually have glitches and in some areas lack polish. However they still get high scores because the reviewer connected to the game in some way or looked past them. Much like how I felt about Alpha Protocol, loved that game and critics nit picked the bugs that they would have let slide in a Bethesda game.

It's kind of why I don't take game reviews seriously anymore. It just seems like there are so many double standards going on.

That is why I ask around, talk to people and gather their opinions. Because someones opinion on a game that I am interested in is of value especially if I know they tend like the same games as I do.

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 6
Share: