Ni no Kuni: Wrath o...

Notifications
Clear all

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Review

Page 2 / 6
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Me too Dmitri, the story had some great political thrust but the gameplay was largely automatic, maybe we should have seen the Full-auto in FFXIII coming...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2013 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I loved FF12, same with Ben I did everything in that game. Beat the hardest monster hunt things, and I figured out a way to get the zodiac spear for Basch really early in teh game 🙂

I also liked the story, Balthier is one of my favourite FF characters. He is like a james bond airship pirate.

Its not my favourite FF game but I did really like it.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I am looking so forward to this I can't contain myself, can't wait for next week! It comes out the week my semester starts though haha. dang. 🙁

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Some people from the uk bought it on the us psn store ( it s 5 less then retails ). Might want to check that option out if you can t wait anylonger ( 21 gb tho ).

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Thanks for the heads up! Think I may just invest in that, it would certainly be easier to play than when I start studies again. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Awww it's to bad it doesn't out do PSXe's current reigning jrpg PS3 champ.... Final Fantasy XIII

=p

Last edited by Temjin001 on 1/23/2013 920 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

But in PSXEs defence they were not the only ones who overrated that game. FF13 is the most overrated game of the generation, in my not-so-humble opinion.

Last edited by Beamboom on 1/23/2013 1139 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

You hate JRPGs, Beamboom...of course you'd say it was overrated. And it wasn't. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

XIII probably should have been penalized more here for the awful writing and empty story if NNK is getting the same treatment.

Heroes! Blahhh.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

That's a Fal'Cie LIE, WORLD!

I think I'll erect a monument in memory of FFXIII's amazing story! =p

That's it. I'm changing my name to Thunder because of blah bla blah bla BLAH

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

WORLD, WHAT'S YOUR FOCUS!!

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Sorry but that's wrong, Ben. I don't *hate* them, I just haven't had any reasons to love them (yet?). That puts me in a minority around here, but really, not being a lover don't make me a hater.

The way I see it the first game floated on the history of the FF franchise.
FF13-2 received the metascore the first should have received. The high meta of the first game made little sense to anyone but jrpg lovers.

Last edited by Beamboom on 1/23/2013 204 PM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Uhhh my focus is to entertain PSXE readers and occasionally butt heads with them for the hell of it 🙂

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Beamboom: I was probably being too specific. You seem to dislike anything that's linear, which is why you have the opinion you do of FFXIII-2 being better than XIII (because there's no CHANCE the story was better in XIII-2; it was abysmal).

So in my estimation, this makes you immediately biased against games that don't have the so-called "freedom" of open-world titles (where freedom is usually just an illusion in the first place).

Last edited by Ben Dutka PSXE on 1/23/2013 325 PM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Butting heads with some -WAS- my focus. Then I turned to crystal on like... day one. I'm writing to all of you through your dreamlike states via telepathy like Vanille and Fang did for Serah.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 6
Share: