Call of Duty: Black...

Notifications
Clear all

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Review

42 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@xenris)

Auto Aim has always been a bit toned down in the Treyarch games because they want to be able to esport with their game.

However it is still insanely obvious to me, but probably because I'm used to PC games without any. Its hard not to notice my reticule move when I'm aiming at a doorway and I'm not touching the analog stick.

But yeah it is better than the MW games.

Posted : 16/11/2012 12:00 am
 T2X
(@T2X)

I have yet to try it, but I have all of the previous ones and hav enjyed them all equally. I am really looking forward to it after having read Ben's review now. BTW, is it just me or does that guy _________, never seem to be satisfied with anything? Oh well! LOL!!

(@CrusaderForever)

Never will be satisfied, just a hater. Cannot imagine this guy in real life, uhhhggg!

(@Lawless SXE)

I'll have to get a loan of this one, just to see if the campaign does stack up to the positivity that is being flung around about it. Also... something to break this XCOM addiction of mine o.O

(@CrusaderForever)

XCOM sounds great, downloaded the demo last week. I have to try it out when I get a chance. Strategy on a console is very welcome.

(@CrusaderForever)

Nice review, I have been loving it. I haven't touched Zombies yet as the MP is so good. Just trying to get use to the maps. It's a solid game.

(@mustang750r)

Why don't they make a full fledged COD: Zombies game? Give it a full story campaign, and instead of competitive multiplayer keep any online play as Co-Op leaving anything competitive to the regular COD franchise. If anything this will leave Treyarch more time to focus on single-player and multi-player.

(@WorldEndsWithMe)

Same reason they don't sell just the red Popsicles.

(@Godslim)

just same old to me now....granted i did enjoy the singleplayer.....but mp and zombies has nothing really new to offer

(@tlpn99)

Playing this and so far really enjoying the single player side of things. Online it has the usual first week when everyone under the sun is battering it and this can cause issues lag, dropouts etc.

Give it time to even itself out I have had some good online games and some bad online games on it.

If you don't like the game or the franchise then don't buy it/play it. If you do then go ahead and enjoy what moments you can.

Last edited by tlpn99 on 11/16/2012 8:17:21 PM

(@Qubex)

Pity, I thought MoH using the Frostbyte engine would have looked good though and through. What a shame...

Q!

"play.experience.enjoy"

Last edited by Qubex on 11/18/2012 10:04:05 PM

Posted : 18/11/2012 12:00 am
(@Qubex)

Thanks for the excellent review Ben. At the moment though I am still thoroughly enjoying Battlefield 3 and Killzone 3...

Q!

"play.experience.enjoy"

Posted : 18/11/2012 12:00 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: