Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Absolutely.

Posted : 01/11/2012 12:00 am
La_Bete12
 La_Bete12
(@La_Bete12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnfg1rDmNIw

Watch this video first, believe me it will help. It does a wonderful job of catching you up on the plot of the series in under 10 minutes.

Reaper_505
 Reaper_505
(@Reaper_505)

Great review Ben. I fully agree. There have been minor glitches, but nothing that really had any major effect on anything (Wolf stuck in a bush, me stuck on a log).

One of my favorite parts so far has been Benjamin Franklin's treatise on women.

Caanimal
 Caanimal
(@Caanimal)

I'm having a great time playing the game except for a MAJOR issue, more on that in a bit though, the world is beautiful, the controls are just as good as previous games or even better, just loving the story.

Now for that issue, I've been having cronic freezing, both hard freezing where I have to manually reset my PS3 (launch 60gig) and soft freezes where I can get to the XMB and quit to the XMB and restart. I've posted this issue on Ubi's forums and hope they get a fix out there soon, but until then I'm having to find something else to play. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and I'm still having these issues...

TGSA
 TGSA
(@TGSA)

Best Buy typically has the ACs on discount right after Thanksgiving, so I'll definitely get it then. Thanks for the review Ben, started getting nervous, but since I've enjoyed all the games in the series (including the first), I'll definitely pick this one up.

JLB1
 JLB1
(@JLB1)

I'm glad to see it turned out great. Unfortunately for me, Hurricane Sandy caused a delay in the shipment and I currently have no power here in Bridgeport. So part of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday have just been a complete bore. The game comes in tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have power by then to finally enjoy it. Hope everyone else is.

EDIT: I'm at my sisters house which would explain me being online. lol Just noticed me mention not having power but posting online.

Last edited by JLB1 on 11/1/2012 5:51:09 PM

Underdog15
 Underdog15
(@Underdog15)

*raises hand* Super duper fan, right here! Can't help myself. >.<

Posted : 02/11/2012 12:00 am
Underdog15
 Underdog15
(@Underdog15)

He certainly had monstrous success, but he spent his entire career narrowly evading mutinies and uprisings. Somehow he kept it all together, though. lol

FxTales
 FxTales
(@FxTales)

So far this game has been freakin' epic. I'm having so much fun right now.

riptide8
 riptide8
(@riptide8)

So far so good, a little draw distance pop going on,very little though and amazon already has a price drop???
Solid quality and purchase value throughout.
Im savoring every bit of this work of art.Im in no hurry to get anywhere. Did stay on one roof and kill about 50 redcoats with CDC, threw each one of them off the roof after I killed them.Knife fighting is excellent.

Akuma_
 Akuma_
(@Akuma_)

Haha, yeah go play AC:B and AC:R. BUT! Do NOT play those games, and then think "hmmm i might give AC3 a miss" if you don't end up liking them. AC3 is completely new compared to those 2 previous games.

They are both awesome games, and I loved them both, but AC3 is a completely new beast, I wish I didn't have to work because I seriously would not put this game down.

Posted : 03/11/2012 11:00 pm
berserk
 berserk
(@berserk)

Find it hard to believe you gave it a 9.5 cause of the bugs i see , a really slow start and an extremely simplistic combat .

Anyway , maybe once i finish the game i ll understand more the score it got ( i doubt i ll agree with the replay one tho , really can t see myself replay the first 6 sequence ) .

Still a great game and a good review tho .

Akuma_
 Akuma_
(@Akuma_)

The plot twists are completely mind blowing!

Just when you think you know what's going on....BAM! Mind f**k!

Page 4 / 4
Share: