Mass Effect 3 Review

34 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Qubex
 Qubex
(@Qubex)

Great review Ben as usual...

Looking at picking this up for sure in the future... another AAA to add to my small but quality collection... showing off the best of what the PS3 can do 🙂

Q!

"play.experience.enjoy"

Posted : 07/03/2012 12:00 am
xenris
 xenris
(@xenris)

Interesting review. I will just say I don't like where the game went. I won't spoil anything but just like the other ME games I was left with only more answers once I finished the game.

Still plays damn well though. I would probably give it a 7.5 or an 8.

Now on to another topic. Ben are you ever going to review Binary Domain? Its kind of slipped under the radar which is a darn shame as it is a hidden gem. One of the coolest sci fi stories I have seen in a long time. Some cheesy dialogue but outside of that the plot is excellent, and the villains motives well you might even agree with them.

Its one of the best controlling third person shooters I have ever played and I just wish more people knew about it.

Posted : 07/03/2012 12:00 am
ulsterscot
 ulsterscot
(@ulsterscot)

as one of the dummies who finds rpg tedious - im loving the action only mode - the mechanics are much smoother than ME2. Im playing this on the PCs using pinnacle game profiler with a controller. pretty sure i dated ashley williams when i was younger ...

Posted : 08/03/2012 12:00 am
Kryten1029a
 Kryten1029a
(@Kryten1029a)

I was loving this game right up until the last mission. Even the "good" endings are a punch in the groin. It would have deserved a 9.3 if it had ended twenty minutes sooner, but as it stands 6.5 out of 10 seems fair to me.

Posted : 08/03/2012 12:00 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: