Notifications
Clear all

Sonic Generations Review

18 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 SS4
(@SS4)

I have pretty much all the Sonic games and game collections available on most if not all consoles lol.

Now for those saying Sonic is all about speed...its kinda wrong. Some sections are really fast in Sonic 2 and 3 but some you are barely even running and just killing stuff, taking elevators riding trolleys etc...

Also Boss fights in the early sonic were fought in 1 fixed screen area, so no speed there.

In essence, Sonic CAN go fast, its his special perk. BUT its not all there is to the game.

Platforming and speed dont always mix well. Now go play the original Sonic games on the Sega Genesis and compare the speed to the new ones and you will understand what im saying.

Now finding secret passage and area as well as playing the Chaos emerald minigame was also part of the fun.

I really enjoy what they did with Generations and they have succeeded but there will always be people complaining no matter what they do but hats off to satisfying almost everyone with such a great enjoyable game.

I'm a long time fan of Sonic as Sonic 2 was a game i played so much when i was young and i learned english thx to the Sonic SatAM tv show.
I am not biased as i know when they make crap, like Sonic Underground...damn lol

Posted : 17/12/2011 12:00 am
(@Sirius)

This a fantastic game for the fans of the first games of sonic. Best sonic since the early days.

Posted : 22/01/2012 12:00 am
(@Sirius)

This a fantastic game for the fans of the first games of sonic. Best sonic since the early days.

Posted : 22/01/2012 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: