29 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gray_eagle)

now i know what i'll be playing once i finish U3,

Posted : 12/11/2011 12:00 am
(@BikerSaint)

I want!
Damn, what a time to be broke, all these great games coming out, plus Black Friday weekend sales and my wallet's more thinner than a anorexic sharp edge on a old-fashioned Gillette razor blade.

Last edited by BikerSaint on 11/12/2011 9:39:57 PM

Posted : 12/11/2011 12:00 am
(@chedison)

You wouldn't happen to be getting it for PC would you? 🙂

Posted : 13/11/2011 12:00 am
(@thj_1980)

You've said it!!! All the great games comes out in the fall to winter time. Holy cow this year is the best in gaming.

(@JohnnyKey)

I've never really had the time to give the first two games a serious try but I think I will be picking this one up. Sounds like a really fun game.

(@Oxvial)

Got the demo and made my character look like Razor Ramon, can't wait to obliterate the streets.

Last edited by Oxvial on 11/13/2011 1:12:32 AM

(@___________)

sooooooooooooooo cant wait for this!
though it will have to wait, no one keeps me away from teaching the templars whos boss!

(@Beamboom)

I usually don't comment on the content of your reviews Ben cause, well, it's what you do. Obviously you are good at it. But this review I just have to make an exception: This was the best review of Saints Row 3 I have read. Seriously.

This review is sober (as opposed to some other reviews out there who I frankly thing are *too* enthusiastic - and I say that as a fan), it seems to strike the perfect balance, the essential weak spots are fairly commented on and above all: You so GET IT. You totally get what the game is about. It shines through the entire review and as a fan I am relieved to see that. I was a bit worried, knowing how you never liked SR2, but my worries were really put to shame here.
Also it is great to see you liked the vehicle handling cause that must mean they have improved it a lot from the horrible handling in SR2, that was my biggest annoyance in that game.

Oh, and a 8.8 is just STELLAR. I am soooo happy on behalf of Volition. So, thank you! 🙂

Saints Row is waiting for you folks! Grab a friend and stay classy - or not. 🙂

Last edited by Beamboom on 11/13/2011 4:13:50 AM

(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Thank you. I try. 🙂

(@CrusaderForever)

Great review and I am wanting this game. However, I am almost done with Assassins Creed and I am now hooked. The combat is amazingly fun. The game itself is a little repetitive yet I don't mind doing the repetitive things at all!! Will be picking up Skyrim and AC Revelations this Tuesday. I will get SR3 later on, maybe, has anyone looked ahead? Probably the next game I get will be Kingdoms of Amalur The Reckoning. Did anyone check out the end of January and February???

1/31/12

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Soul Calibur V

February

FarCry 3
Bioshock Infinite
StarHawk
Inversion
Binary Domain
Devil May Cry
Ninja Gaiden 3
Twisted Metal
SSX
Syndicate
Asura's Wrath
Kingdoms of Amalur The Reckoning
Twisted Metal

March

Mass Effect 3

I won't be buying all of these games but there are a ton. I am guessing some will be postponed.

Must Buys

Bioshock Infinite
StarHawk
Kingdoms of Amalur The Reckoning
Twisted Metal
Mass Effect 3

The others will have to wait. 2012 is looking to be just as exciting as 2011 was!! 🙂

Last edited by CrusaderForever on 11/13/2011 8:54:14 AM

(@Beamboom)

Yes it looks like 2012 will pick up right where 2011 ended. But are FarCry 3 and Bioshock Infinite both confirmed for february? Those two are *so* 1st day purchases.
Then come March... And, yeah. Mass Effect is back. Will we see GOTY 2012 already in Q1? I think so!

(@CrusaderForever)

Yes, at least that is what Gamestop says. I think the dark horse of 2012 could be Kingdoms of Amalur The Reckoning. This has an outstanding cast of talent working on it. This will be their first game but it shaping up to be so nice. The fact that Todd McFarlane is the Excutive Art Director guarantees that the game will be extremely beautiful. I hope they nail the most important aspects though, story and game play.
But oh yeah, Mass Effect 3 is going to be amazing.

(@Beamboom)

I googled The Reckoning and yeah it looked promising indeed! Loved the colorful graphics too.
Very adventureish and beautiful - this may be something even Highlander might find interesting. 🙂

Last edited by Beamboom on 11/13/2011 11:41:34 AM

(@playSTATION)

on my 2nd playthrough to make the different choices. apocafist came waaay too late 🙁

Posted : 27/11/2011 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: