Uncharted 3: Drake'...

Notifications
Clear all

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Review

201 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@CrusaderForever)

Didn't read it, won't read it, won't read any reviews for Uncharted 3. I do not want to know anything about this game. Thanks for the review though, it's just this game is so special, don't want to know anything until I put the disc in my precious.

Posted : 24/10/2011 12:00 am
(@JimmyVaudeville)

What a triumphant return review, Arnold! (I know, I know. You never left... 🙂 ) But seriously, as if I wasn't already salivating at the chance to get at this game, now I have freakin' Niagara Falls comin' straight out my mouth! Well, well done! Cheers, Sir!

Last edited by JimmyVaudeville on 10/24/2011 9:30:45 PM

(@thj_1980)

LOL A 10 OMG gta 4 doesn't even deserve a 9.9 it deserves a 9/10.

This game looks proimising but not enough to make me want to buy it.

(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Just because it's the biggest PlayStation game of the year, I'll offer a review as well. But it's good that Arnold got this up; all major sources have theirs and we kept up. 🙂

I'll deliver a second review at some point but right now, I've got a million other things...time to go play more Battlefield 3.

(@FatherSun)

Will both your and Arnold scores be submitted to sites like Metacritic. Do you know (or even care for that matter) if Scores calculated on a Reviewer or on a Site basis? I ask because it seems like Eurogamer has two reviewers. If I read correctly.

Nevermind, I see it now. Eurogamer: Spain, Italy, Sweden, etc....

It seem like the reviews for this game will become a BATTLEFIELD. You may have to review the reviews..lol.. Be careful out there guys. Haters are lurking..

Last edited by FatherSun on 10/24/2011 10:05:11 PM

(@ArnoldK PSXE)

The original review is what MetaCritic and GameRankings grab.

(@JimmyVaudeville)

...ALSO a big ol' congratulations for the boys and girls over at Naughty Dog!!! Hope they get a well deserved break......... and then promptly get to work on Uncharted 4!!! 😀 I can't wait to play this puppy!

(@SoulController)

It's going down! This better be in the mail next Tuesday

(@La_Bete12)

Gahhhh!!! Too many amazing games coming out, I don't think my cashiering job can keep up! Batman, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 3, the list goes on and on...

Great review btw, your reviews are always very detailed and thorough 🙂

(@FatherSun)

You should try to supplement your game spending by taking advantage of Sales, specials, Bundles coupons.. I have made it to the point where I game almost for free. Sellers are doing battle for your gaming dollars.

Online surveys, focus groups. Coupons are especially helpful. My wife is getting free groceries. Literally FREE! Learning how to extreme coupon.. lol.. It really works.

(@La_Bete12)

my mom super coupons a LOT at my workplace lol. but I don't really know of any good sites for gaming coupons

(@FatherSun)

Gaming coupons are rare and few. But they are out there. I Bought Batman from Kmart (KMART for crying out loud!!) for $40. And they gave a $30 gaming coupon that I will use towards another game. That half price!But mostly I do online surveys and Focus groups for games in NYC.

(@FatherSun)

It is a shame but expected that some sites just blatantly minus point scores for ridiculous reasons. I rarely care or even check Metacritic but I was curious. To me Uncharted And Naughty Dog DESERVE Respect and Sales! Current score is 93. 100, 100 100 100 100 100s...., 95, 95, then 80...80, 80.? WTF!

Of course this curious cat just had to go further down the rabbit hole. Into the Abyss of bullshit review sites I traveled. Losing all sense of self and awareness. Cold lonely terrified and ashamed. Then suddenly a light appeared. I made my way towards the light. I then began my ascent out of the darkness just as Kratos fought and killed and destroyed his way up and out of Hades.

The experience does give perspective to the EXCELLENT service we get from Ben, Arnold and all those that form like Voltron and make PSX happen. Thank you guys for the safe haven for not just "REAL" gamers but for mature and educated ones as well. Not to mention witty and hilarious too at times. We are a feisty bunch are we not?

Last edited by FatherSun on 10/24/2011 9:48:10 PM

(@Clamedeus)

Well said. That put a tear in my eye, LONG LIVE PSX!

Keep up the good work Ben and Arnold!

And to all the members here at PSX as well who make up the community. Keep being awesome! 😀 <3

(@Alienange)

I'm seeing a lot here about the graphics, sound and voice acting, but what about the game itself? Is there a variety to what the player does or is it just more Gears of War cover and shoot? After all the crazy talk about it's length, do you not have something to say about it? Did you give it a 10 simply because it's the perfect cinematic experience, or is there more to the game than going from point A to point B like the last two? What about the puzzles? Are they better than the last or have they been replaced with non-stop escape scenes?

Those questions aside I am glad you mentioned how involved the gamer gets with the characters on screen. I particularly enjoyed that in UC2 and I'm glad we're getting more.

Page 4 / 14
Share: