Clear all

Atelier Totori: Adventurer of Arland Review

29 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
TheHighlander
 TheHighlander
(@TheHighlander)

I'll be working on WKC2 for a long time now. Even after the story is done, the adventure is not over, I want Platinum.

Posted : 29/09/2011 12:00 am
johnld
 johnld
(@johnld)

i think i'm giving up on platinum on this one, mostly because theres just too much games i still want to play.

shadowscorpio
 shadowscorpio
(@shadowscorpio)

wow . This review changed my perseption of this game. I did not care for the first game but I was on the fence about this one. I'm more confident in picking this on up now. Thanks Ben.

TheHighlander
 TheHighlander
(@TheHighlander)

This is a good review Ben. So Turn based combat isn't dead after all? 😉

I remember Atelier Rorona very fondly, that is a great game as well, so many of the things you say of Totori are/were true of it, but Totori seems to be a refinement of Rorona. I can't wait for my copy to arrive in the mail.

Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Totori is indeed more refined and balanced. It has a better idea of what it wants to be, and how to blend the different components.

TheHighlander
 TheHighlander
(@TheHighlander)

Having played HyperDimension Neptunia, I hope that The makers of the sequel to that can likewise refine their concept and the game engine.

Beamboom
 Beamboom
(@Beamboom)

Or search for "white knight chronicles 2" in the upper right search field.

Posted : 30/09/2011 12:00 am
Beamboom
 Beamboom
(@Beamboom)

Cute indeed. With sugar on top!

Underdog15
 Underdog15
(@Underdog15)

Only real and secure adults are never too old for this sort of thing. ;P

Arvis
 Arvis
(@Arvis)

Ok, I needed an RPG fix, so I just started playing Legend of Mana on the PSP. But now all of sudden I come to this site and see that this game is apparently released without me noticing, and Rune Factory comes out in like 10 days! Of course, that's not even mentioning WKC2, and Skyrim in November.

Never thought there would be TOO MANY RPGs to choose from all of a sudden.

-Arvis

Teddie9
 Teddie9
(@Teddie9)

I've never considered this series before but an 8.7 and turn-based is enough reason for change. Sigh...this year, still yet to play anything new either. Will be playing catch-up until january at this rate.

Posted : 01/10/2011 12:00 am
zutou
 zutou
(@zutou)

welcome to our website:
w w w . y a h c c . u s

50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,air max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,l nba jersy for sale sale,$35,nfl nba jersy for sale
and so on..
if you like to order anything you like.
More details,
please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;
Service is our Lift.
enjoy yourself.
thank you!!

w w w . y a h c c . u s

Posted : 03/10/2011 12:00 am
RedLion
 RedLion
(@RedLion)

Wait, wait, you have an aversion to anime, yet you not only know of the Atelier series, but you enjoyed Rorona AND Totori?

You, sir, do not know what aversion means. If anything you're "tolerant" of the googly eyed shit called "anime"

Posted : 03/10/2011 12:00 am
Beamboom
 Beamboom
(@Beamboom)

Haha - yeah for sure. You better not have a mate/fiancée/parent worried about your sexual orientation either. 😀

(I speak from experience - my dad thought I was gay when I was a teenager, cause of my - uhm - lesser masculine style)

Posted : 08/10/2011 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: