Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I see two more platinum trophies going to my collection 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2011 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Loving these HD remakes. can't play bad graphics games unless I already played them when they were good

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Graphics aren't that bad. It DID come from a less powerful system after all...

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I'll rent this. I was expecting somewhere in the 9s since these were fun on the PSP.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

There's that "augment" again. heh. Looks good, I have Chains but passed on Sparta. Amazing that those PSP titles could be made decent on a huge screen.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Played Sparta on a friends PSP... Superb World... why did you pass on it? Just ask'n!

Q!

"play.experience.enjoy"

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Did they hint at Gow4 in the collection?

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

can't wait to pick this up as well as the ICO collection as I have never played the ICO games.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I don't know what it is, but your image looks cute, maybe because my son have a sheep like that 🙂

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I'm envious of you Robochic. I wish i could relive the epicness of playing those games for the first time.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Ya it's Timmy from Shaun the Sheep both my kids just love this show by the creators of Wallace and Gromit
Just waiting for my uncle in the states to find me the Timmy time sleep doll for my daughter.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

First Peace Walker, now these two. I'm definitely excited to see if this trend of porting PSP exclusives to the PS3 in HD continues.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

It will continue for the bigger titles. My thing is I'm not a handheld person. What happening is these great games are being developed on the psp, which is great for that market. But it isn't good for the fans of the games who don't own the psp such as myself. I get irritated seeing these games go straight to psp, I'm not gonna lie. I'm especially irritated with the new Uncharted going to psp, because I'd love to play that game. That's why I think more psp games will make there way to the ps3, Sony recognizes that potential audience.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I agree. If I'm away from home, I usually don't have the time to really enjoy a game and have absolutely zero interest in playing something on that tiny screen if I'm sitting on my couch in front of my large TV. So I, too, am very glad that these bigger titles are starting to come over.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Nice
Getting this when it hits

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 3
Share: