Clear all

F.E.A.R. 3 Review

38 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
rogers71
 rogers71
(@rogers71)

Only 2 players can play the co-op campaign. You only have 2 characters to choose from so it wouldn't make sense to have 4 players playing and having 2 point mans running around.

Posted : 22/06/2011 12:00 am
bigrailer19
 bigrailer19
(@bigrailer19)

Thanks you good sir, I didn't know that, that's why I asked.

SolidFantasy
 SolidFantasy
(@SolidFantasy)

I heard so little about this game. It sounds pretty good. Maybe not the most original idea, but if it isn't broken don't fix it (yet). I bet the game artist and story board had a fun time with this one.

JackDillinger89
 JackDillinger89
(@JackDillinger89)

I rented it last night at blockbuster and im bout almost done. Its not a bad game im just hesitant to own due to the 4 player max (heavily cod inspired nazi zombie style modes) Out of 4 modes 2 were locked out cuz of that online pass bs. I miss the more hectic competitiveness that fear 1 had, like capture the flag etc.that was a classic. If your into co-op based multiplayer like nazi zombies more than competitiveness fear3 may be worth your $$$.

Beamboom
 Beamboom
(@Beamboom)

Playing the campaign coop with a buddy now and it works really well. The cut scenes and "single play content" is still there in coop, as opposed to some other games who just jump right into the action, missing the entire narrative.

This is storyline coop done the proper way.

Posted : 23/06/2011 12:00 am
Geobaldi
 Geobaldi
(@Geobaldi)

Bought mine yesterday and jumped right into the co-op campaign with a friend. Pretty fun game for the most part, but still lacking the scares the original one had. Fettel makes this game worth the price of admission on his own.

Beamboom
 Beamboom
(@Beamboom)

Yes he's AWESOME to play, isn't he!! LOVE it, especially "jumping" into the enemies. The next game could be JUST about him and I'd pre-order it immediately.

Regarding the scares, I've only played the second prior to this, but this time I think it's almost *too* theatrical, it becomes almost like a scary funpark. However, playing coop with a friend makes everything less scary regardless, so they should perhaps compensate for that by making it even scarier. Although... Then single player would be unbearable, wouldn’t it? ;D

Last edited by Beamboom on 6/23/2011 12:18:07 PM

startazz
 startazz
(@startazz)

I've enjoyed both fear games so far and have fear 3 on pre order,so i'll be playing it tomorrow with a bit of luck 😉

Page 3 / 3
Share: