MadKatBebop
 MadKatBebop
(@MadKatBebop)

Amen to that!

Posted : 24/03/2011 12:00 am
Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

He was just being an egotistical idiot because it's what he does.

Anyway, he's gone. Don't worry about it.

CoolBLKguy
 CoolBLKguy
(@CoolBLKguy)

I've been playing the game for about an hour now. Gameplay wise nothing is blowing me away so far, it's the standard stuff you get in an FPS game. The controls are good and they give you the same amount of interaction with objects and the environment that you normally get in PC games. Graphically so far it's the best I've seen for a multiplat game but clearly isn't the best game graphically on consoles, there's no debating that at all and if you do then you haven't played a couple of PS3 exclusives or you're just a 360 fan. Lastly these videos and screen shot comparisons are all bullshit, it looks great on PS3 and I'm sure it does on the 360 as well.

Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

The first few hours are a terrible indication of the game on the whole, as I said in the review.

CoolBLKguy
 CoolBLKguy
(@CoolBLKguy)

Yeah, you were spot on in your review. I've been using the first few hours to play around, throw stuff around and blow shit up. Sneaking around with the cloak on is getting repetitive and the A.I. has already shown flaws. Two soldiers were running in circles on a stairwell, pretty silly for a game that is so high in every category in terms of quality.

Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Well, unfortunately, those little issues don't go away. Hence, the 8.9 rather than a solid 9.0.

DjEezzy
 DjEezzy
(@DjEezzy)

That goes the same for multiplayer too if you don't mind me adding that on. It really does take some time to really come to grips with all thats given to you as far as the suit goes.

CoolBLKguy
 CoolBLKguy
(@CoolBLKguy)

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet but I did try the beta. I hated it, is it any better than the demo or improved in any way?

Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

I didn't find the MP to be much different than the demo other than there were less bugs.

Lairfan
 Lairfan
(@Lairfan)

Well, I definitely can't wait to rent it this weekend, although I'm disappointed that it takes so long to get into both aspects (single and multiplayer) of the game. 5 hours is a LOOOOOONG time to give the story a purpose, but I suppose the gameplay should make up for that. Provided its really fun, which I hope it is.

BengiePR23
 BengiePR23
(@BengiePR23)

Hey I beated the game yesterday and i gotta say that it left me very satisfied and wanting for another one, like Lord Carlos said, I think i'm on my way to buying a game a month. Next one Mortal Kombat, and maybe Portal 2. Oh sorry BTW Ben great review, even though i would have given it a 9.0 for all it has, but im okay with a 8.9, it basically is the same thing. Cheers guys/gals!

Posted : 25/03/2011 12:00 am
Godslim
 Godslim
(@Godslim)

wow u got mega thumbs down :S

Posted : 27/03/2011 12:00 am
Godslim
 Godslim
(@Godslim)

mp reminds u of cod really? not me
yeh the melee isnt that great on crysis it could be way more brutal like k3

Godslim
 Godslim
(@Godslim)

"The first few hours are a terrible indication of the game on the whole, as I said in the review. "
have to aggree with that ben the first few hours arent the best way to judge the game lol it gets better

JPHarvey
 JPHarvey
(@JPHarvey)

I don't know if this is still active but can anyone recommend to me between Crysis 2 and Mass Effect 2?

I like games like Dragon Age but didn't like Fallout 3. Is Mass Effect fun or too complex that you get lost (like Fallout 3 in my opinion).

I like FPS but already have so many (KZ3, MAG, MW2, Duke 4ever coming :). Is Cryis different and fun enough to get me out of Killzone and other top FPS?

Posted : 20/05/2011 12:00 am
Page 8 / 8
Share: