Clear all

Yakuza 4 Review

71 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
sawao_yamanaka
 sawao_yamanaka
(@sawao_yamanaka)

Umm...wow raging much? Not same kind of game but I would pick Uncharted or GOW over Yakuza any day. The games are fine not excellent as you may put it.

Posted : 17/03/2011 12:00 am
Kiryu
 Kiryu
(@Kiryu)

Even Yakuza 3 is better than GOW 3!
Yakuza 1 and 2 are as good as Uncharted 1 and 2!

Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Jesus. ...no comment.

shadowpal2
 shadowpal2
(@shadowpal2)

Ok Kiryu, I freaking love your passion for the Ryu ga Gotoku franchise as I freaking love it too...but come on man...just chill a little and enjoy the game.

I know that as an avid fan...scratch that...a DAMN HARDCORE FAN of the series, you probably should inform everyone on getting it and defending it and all...but relax, just play the game! Have some fun man! 8.1, 6.5, 6.0, 7.0 - who cares man...if you like IT...YOU WIN! It's ok.

However...I can understand if you're scared that this copy won't sell that much at all causing SEGA to think of not release Yakuza: Of the End over here in the States and Europe. In that case it would make sense for a fan like you to get all frantic and kind of ask everyone to buy it...but again relax man.

Sadly the Yakuza series just doesn't sell here that much in the States or Europe for that matter, but I'm pretty sure SEGA will keep on distributing it here. It was a close one with Yakuza 3 - but it came man!...a year later...BUT STILL CAME. AND NOW HERE WE HAVE YAKUZA 4...a year late...but we can enjoy right? RIGHT?

Lotusflow3r
 Lotusflow3r
(@Lotusflow3r)

The Yakuza games are excellent. Some of the best Sony have produced. Y4 proves that again. That's my take in a nutshell.

I love Kiryu's passion and whilst he should respect another's view and debate it constructively, his nay sayers should too.

shadowpal2
 shadowpal2
(@shadowpal2)

Sony does produce it, actually SEGA does haha =)

I think SEGA ought to change it's mascot Kazuma already. I want Sonic to make a comeback...but I guess it's just impossible in this generation. Well...I still have some hope though!

Underdog15
 Underdog15
(@Underdog15)

I just thought it was funny he was fighting my opinion despite me saying it's a great game... Why? Because I didn't say it was the be-all-end-all of games? I dunno... I think he could have used me as an ally to the real naysayers... Too bad I got lumped into that group.

I dunno... I absolutely ADORE the Assassin's Creed series this gen, and it is definitely my favorite franchise this gen too. But when guys like World say things about it being super repetitive/rinse-wash-repeat, whatever, I don't act like he killed my goldfish. Ya know? Based on his tastes, I can sort of see where he's coming from. And I did my best to point out it's strengths. At the end of the day, after a discussion, he'll make a decision, and that's that! Good or bad, at least I promoted my point of view effectively trying to bring in more fans, whether it worked or not!

Last edited by Underdog15 on 3/17/2011 11:44:28 PM

Kevadu
 Kevadu
(@Kevadu)

I can't understand what Sega was thinking with that Yakuza 4 demo. Combat is pretty much the weakest part of the game, and that's all they show?

There is actually a fantastic Yakuza 4 demo on the Japanese PSN (if you look for it remember that it's called Ryu ga Gotoko, not Yakuza, there). It's in Japanese, obviously, but it gives you a much better idea of the style and flavor that makes these games worth playing. I don't know why Sega didn't just translate that demo...

Last edited by Kevadu on 3/18/2011 1:51:44 AM

Posted : 18/03/2011 12:00 am
Kevadu
 Kevadu
(@Kevadu)

Platinum Yakuza 3? Dear lord, you're mad. Trying to do all the minigames alone is enough to drive me off.

fucai
 fucai
(@fucai)

welcome to our website:
w w w . L t t s y . c o m

50%off ca,ed hardy t-shirt$15 jeans,coach handbag$33,air max90,dunk,polo t-shirt$13,,lacoste t-shirt $13 air jordan for sale,l nba jersy for sale sale,$35,nfl nba jersy for sale
and so on..
if you like to order anything you like.
More details,
please just browse our website Quality is our Dignity;
Service is our Lift.
enjoy yourself.
thank you!!

w w w . L t t s y . c o m

TheCanadianGuy
 TheCanadianGuy
(@TheCanadianGuy)

@ Kiryu lol epic comment (The first one xD)

Posted : 15/03/2012 12:00 am
Page 5 / 5
Share: