Kiryu
 Kiryu
(@Kiryu)

change control to alternate to change zoom to L1

Posted : 21/02/2011 12:00 am
Devhour
 Devhour
(@Devhour)

Kiryu said it all. 😉 I use the alternate control scheme. But for the cover system de default scheme is better i think.

CaptainWinkie
 CaptainWinkie
(@CaptainWinkie)

Was looking forward to KZ3 as the kids say. When a review starts out that KZ2 was groundbreaking, that is usually followed with KZ3 sucks! Game is a disappointment and Sony is trying to spin it. Game is actually decent...just not that great. It's all about selling games and money. I take any "REVIEW" on any site or magazine with the console name in it with a grain of salt. Could you imagine a PS3 titled magazine or site...saying a game stunk? Answer:NO. Until there is a Consumer reports of games, they are all biased! IGN---Gamespot...You think they are not paid by developers??!! Good Luck. Reviews are ok....Maybe Gametrailers/Ign is decent.

CaptainWinkie
 CaptainWinkie
(@CaptainWinkie)

Oh. ...I have both. PS3 is only for exclusives. 2 reasons...only children play PS3 online(rare on xbox live) (got to pay for PS3+..what a joke...can't use that as a plus over xbox now) Pay to play the KZ3 demo? They should pay me to test their game and use it as advertising to mr to see if I want to buy it. 2) Most games that are ported look worse on PS3z. Xbox is PC based (which is where games are programmed---on a PC) that's why itches easier to make a game for the Xbox 360. Also, 720P upscale as opposed to 1080P upscale. Randomly take any game...uh..let's say GRID from Codemasters...look at the difference on both consoles..(I have both) Wish the PS3 was better. Should have sold the PS3 on Blu-Ray and the never advertised WEB BROWSER! The PS3 is clearly built and it's innerworkings are better but, who gives a S---! It's the games!

Devhour
 Devhour
(@Devhour)

wth... Are you from this planet?!

And play for the kz3 demo? omg...

You're joking, right?

Somebody tell this guy how wrong he is. The words are failing me...

Se fosse em português até te respondia. 🙂

xnonsuchx
 xnonsuchx
(@xnonsuchx)

360 is NOT PC-based (in fact, all original devkits for the 360 were ~5000 PowerMac G5s). The only thing 360 development has in common with PC is using a version of the DirectX API, which isn't necessarily better...just easier to port some pre-existing DirectX code.

DjEezzy
 DjEezzy
(@DjEezzy)

This is a great review. I am surprised that you didn't comment on the move compatibility. Did you try it? If so, did you like it? Just wondering.

telly
 telly
(@telly)

KZ2 came out two years ago, dude 🙂

Posted : 22/02/2011 12:00 am
Bloodysilence19
 Bloodysilence19
(@Bloodysilence19)

the game is great from what ive played so far. the problems ive seen in the sp is a audio bug, where people repeat them self over and over till finally progressing through the level. the other one is having to many cut scenes. i don't mind cut scenes cause it makes the game more interesting and fun, but they put to many cut scenes from what ive played so far. other than that the game is great.
mp part is good but still noticing connection issues, lil lag, and hit detection still isn't up to par like kz2 was.

Posted : 22/02/2011 12:00 am
shootu
 shootu
(@shootu)

Yes Shadow but there are too many people thick in the head that cant understand a joke....

Posted : 23/02/2011 12:00 am
MadPowerBomber
 MadPowerBomber
(@MadPowerBomber)

Why did I get thumbed down twice...? 'Cause I'm lazy? O_o

Posted : 23/02/2011 12:00 am
FM23
 FM23
(@FM23)

Well...just got done with the campaign....OMG, terrible ending and lackluster storytelling. Seems reviews were pretty accurate when they said the story was forgettable. Honestly, I enjoyed playing online and the campaign, but I expected more. 7 maps for warzone (8 with retro pack)is kind of dissappointing and the campaign wasn't as satisfying as KZ2. The on rail section for the last mission was the definition of trial and error. My first disappointment of 2011 is KZ3. People are going to hate me for this, but honestly...I expected more to tell you the truth. Probably I just don't care about FPS's anymore (never did in the first place) and war stories any more. KZ3 is polished, but it just didn't hit the spot at all. Anyway...returning this to gamespot tomorrow in exchange for Dragon Age 2 downpayment. Hope they will let me return it and not trade it in for lower value...either way, I'm not keeping this game. Don't believe I'll be playing the MP faithfully so bye bye KZ3.

Posted : 25/02/2011 12:00 am
FM23
 FM23
(@FM23)

You know what...I'm gonna to keep it...just for the MP

Posted : 25/02/2011 12:00 am
Page 11 / 11
Share: