(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

HEY.

How come WE didn't get your user review? 😉

Posted : 27/01/2011 12:00 am
SvenMD
 SvenMD
(@SvenMD)

Nice review.

But honestly....didn't this game come out 2 days ago?? How have you already done 3 playthroughs??

Anyway, I think you're spot-on about the seamless nature of the game. That's one aspect I did really love about Uncharted - it never felt like "levels", it just felt like a story unfolding.

Thanks for the review

MadPowerBomber
 MadPowerBomber
(@MadPowerBomber)

I was seriously gonna try! but the character limit is 500 characters on the user review thing, and I'm just too friggin' wordy. Haha. The next game review I do, I'll try to keep my wordage in check and it will definitely come to PSXE first.

Oh, wait. I just re-read the form... it says 500 characters minimum.

MY BAD.

The whole point I did the review was so I could post it here!

Now I just feel dumb. O_O

MadPowerBomber
 MadPowerBomber
(@MadPowerBomber)

Haha! Yeah, it did come out two days ago. Okay, well, I work at Costco, and we're open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, but we get a floating holiday we can take between certain days that count as our MLK Day. So, my supervisor told me I had to schedule it or lose it, and I remembered that DS2 was coming out, so I took my MLK day, and my two regular days off, just so I could do nothing but play Dead Space 2.

And that's pretty much all I've been doing.

MadPowerBomber
 MadPowerBomber
(@MadPowerBomber)

As a sidenote/bar to my review... if they do another Dead Space, which I'm sure they will...

SPOILER... kinda...

I want Ellie to be the main character. She's pretty effin' cool. Nothing against Isaac at all, but I would like to play as her for some reason.

blaqsmyth
 blaqsmyth
(@blaqsmyth)

great review i'm definetly like the new isaac voice he sounds cool!

Pyramid
 Pyramid
(@Pyramid)

Waiting for this review...thanks and this game IS survival horror. All u have to do is set the harder difficulty setting and play it loud. Pop up the home theater and turn off the ligths. Like the first one guys here remark an excellent sound 9.4

Lairfan
 Lairfan
(@Lairfan)

I don't know, I thought the story was really interesting overall. Not sure what you're seeing there Ben, but I do respect your opinion.

I pretty much agree with everything else though. Especially with your sentiment that we needed a lot more new enemies and weapons, not just a few. Don't get me wrong, I really like the game and this isn't too big of a problem for me, but hopefully they'll add more new stuff next time.

BikerSaint
 BikerSaint
(@BikerSaint)

coverton,
I believe that you're a 100% spot on about____!!

I called him out once again on just that very same BS about 3-4 weeks ago.

I mean, I spend $3000 to $4000 a year buying games, consoles & hand-helds, accessories, & games for all my collections & there's just no effen' way I could even play(& never mind, buy) all those games he allegedly plays.

Hell, I just bought 58 PS3 games alone, in the last 3 to 4 weeks & I'm still nowhere near getting close to getting all the current popular games, even with all of those purchases I just made.
And I've got at least a 80-game PS3 backlog to boot.

Plus _____ would probably have to do at least a 5-game speed run daily just to play all the games that he says he has. And through my own experience, I'd say he would have to be in at the very minimum, a few 100 games backlog at any one time while spinning all his fairy-tales.

And where's all this Richie Rich money coming from that's funding a poor ole "boo-hoo-hoo" college student??????

Unless of course Microsoft is paying __________ big bucks to just to "ASTROTURF" this Playstation site, &/or other Sony themed sites too.
Which to me, would certainly seem the much more plausible scenario.

So either way, poor liar or a MS-paid fanboy, I'll say this once again to Mr Zero Credibility.......

"Bullsh*t"

Posted : 30/01/2011 12:00 am
Godslim
 Godslim
(@Godslim)

brought it today but am yet to play it the review makes its sound great tho cant wait to play it 🙂

Posted : 30/01/2011 12:00 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: