Gran Turismo 5 Revi...

Notifications
Clear all

Gran Turismo 5 Review

Page 15 / 15
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Head tracking = fail, why did they even bother if you cannot use it in the game bit of the game!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2011 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Even after I have put in many many hours into this game and don't deny it is great. I still have issues with this score, especially since this was based on the pre-patched game. It has sullied psx extreme reviews for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2011 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

No offence, but you will struggle to find anyone who wants to drive an American car outside of America.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/01/2011 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

What does that have to do with American gamers? I don't think everyone in europe cares to drive 100 different nissans with more the half being crap or repeats. Also the game was released in America so I think including American cars streghtens the games value here...makes perfect sense.

So your saying people are dying to get their hands on a Prius and Mitsubisi Miev outside of the US? HAHA or maybe you are making sense...either way, the cars selection is out of wack. A premium 88 Supra, but a standard 2000 Supra model. Huh? That seems like poor developing to me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2011 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

i definitely have issues with this score too. forget about the long developement cycle, this game is dissapointing to me for several reasons. first and foremost this is the first gt game that i wasn't blown away with graphically. the shadows, and the off course texture detail is hugely dissapointing. screen tearing even at 720p is noticable, and it happens in almost every race.

the menus are clunky as hell, and the load times are long even with the game installed. in my opinion the game has to take ahit in the review score just for the technical issues alone. the game can look great in some areas races, but ugly in others. it just doesn't feel like a cohesive package technicly.

i keep reading on this site that most reviewers arent qualified to review, yet theese same sites scored gt3, and gt4 highly. hmm...i was relieved when ps mag scored an 8 out 10, and for calling it out for its clunky presentation. this just isn't a 9.9 game. it's still a good game,that i would have scored about a 9.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2011 12:00 am
Page 15 / 15
Share: