Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 Review

43 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

::facepalm::

They need to get CyberConnect2 to make their DBZ games.

Posted : 05/11/2010 12:00 am
DIsmael85
 DIsmael85
(@DIsmael85)

That would actually be pretty fricken awesome.

Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

Boggles the mind why it hasn't been done by now. They could do wonder with the DBZ franchise.

McClane
 McClane
(@McClane)

As long as ALL sagas are in the game, I'm in...

You know, sagas of Piccoro, Saiyan, Cell, Freezer, Broly, Baby, etc.

johnld
 johnld
(@johnld)

just imagine the size of that for free roam. i mean they can fly all over the world, they travelled across galaxies, and even went to their version of heaven and hell. i wouldnt want to play on snake road though, screw that. i forgot which game but there was a dragonball game where you got to fly on a world map. you were supposed to fly around using the dragon radar to find dragonball.

firehahahahaha
 firehahahahaha
(@firehahahahaha)

You could fly around in Budokai 3

Ultimate_Balla
 Ultimate_Balla
(@Ultimate_Balla)

Bodybuilding tree-throwing orge who is a journalist. LOL.

johnld
 johnld
(@johnld)

I wish that they stuck with the control scheme the budokai series introduced, not the tenkaichi series. the budokai series had actual combos, different buttons for punches and kicks with different combinations. in my opinion, they dumbed down combat starting with the tenkaichi series of games in order to make the fields bigger.

i bought pretty much every dragonball game out there because i loved the tv show when i was younger. got dragonball final bout, ultimate battle 22, and legends for ps1. budokai 1-3, tenkaichi 1-3 (but my brother gave away 3 without me knowing), legends, and superdragonball z for ps2 (i liked super because it felt like a street fighter type game). burst limit for the ps3. legacy of goku series, supersonic warriors, and even the card game for gameboy.

I'm all for making the game bigger to get the feeling of the series/world or dbz but it doesnt mean that you dumb down the controls in the process. from the raging blast 2 demo, it seems like its more of that dumbed down gameplay i hated (didnt buy raging blast because i had enough of that kind of controls). i mean they have their signature moves mapped out to the right stick.

all in all my favorite one was ultimate battle 22 because the moves are a little complicated to do.

Snaaaake
 Snaaaake
(@Snaaaake)

You played Final Bout too?
That was the sh** on the PS1!!!!

Snaaaake
 Snaaaake
(@Snaaaake)

Budokai series crushes every single 7th gen Dragon Ball games.
You would think Spike will do better like how CyberConnect2 did but no~~~~~
They just had to dumbed the damn thing down, Raging Blast was awful and I thought they're gonna fix it with this.

Pandacastro
 Pandacastro
(@Pandacastro)

The only way I buy a dbz game is if they also told the story of what happens after gt. They never made those into a anime.

eazye
 eazye
(@eazye)

listen up ppl who think that budokai 3 is better than this or this is a sh** game..this game is sik it is next level compared to the previous games sharper graphics way more moves more combos just cos use are sh** and cant play it properly the previous games were to easy n combat was to shallow this game will show who is the best fighter..and who cares if galaxy mode dosnt have a story the main thing that stands out is the intense level of fighting in this game that captures a true dbz battle...go online and find out.. people all around the world play this online and there is some talent let me tell you..but wait u wouldnt know because u think budokai 3 is better becos its easy haha...use would get eaten alive online..this game should at least get 8 out of 10 and is way better than any previous dbz game

Last edited by eazye on 11/17/2010 10:04:57 AM

Posted : 17/11/2010 12:00 am
TheShadow
 TheShadow
(@TheShadow)

Big fan of DBZ, only anime i actually watch. My favourite DBZ game is Budokai 3 and i have RAging blast 1 and 2, number 1 was ok, pretty good, liked the way they did the story but 2 even though it had no story I really loved the gameplay, the slow-mo hits are awesome and the supers look like supers now. They came a long way from rb1 but still need some work to do as well

Posted : 17/12/2010 12:00 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: