Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

What's a Shippuden?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2010 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Who knows but its a funny word none the less. My friend and i were cracking up at how long the titles are for these anime fighting games.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2010 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@World: I have two words for you: One Piece, just wiki it and ull see what I mean. Best long/ongoing anime ever. Im anime fanatic though so I have many favs.

@LV: Thumbs up for youuuu! I hav the Platinum boxset, while its not my fav anymore, its in my top 5.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2010 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

NGE is the best ever

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Trying watching Dragon Ball Z and One Piece, really 2 of the best anime of all time World.

Like SnipeySnake said, it only gets better and better from time to time.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

You know I have to agree about one piece. For the longest time I always wanted to catch up and albeit it took a REALLY long time, it really does ONLY get better and that's no exaggeration. From the very first episode that grabbed me, I've yet to be disappointed and that's including the small bits of filler here and there. Also that animation gets better too.

One thing that I like about it too is that it's never too predictable. During Luffy's time on Amazon lily, I swore up and down that he was going to learn Haki there and yatta yatta yatta, but it took a left turn and did something totally different. I really do love that anime. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@SnipeySnake,

There are many One Piece games, mostly in Japan.

I think a few came over for the PS2 and Wii...

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I really enjoyed FullMetal Alchemist and that went for 50 some episodes

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

DBZ Budokai 3 was an excellent game. the best to date!

The first Naruto UNS is good, but from what ive seen, the second one is soooo much better.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@jawknee
Yeah even me while playing the demo i thought y aren't dbz games made like this.My only wish for a Great DBZ franchise for the ps3 only with great graphics ,mechanics and spot on story telling.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Agreed. They need to do some nice cell shaded graphics like Naruto. Seems like they try too hard in the DBZ games.

Last edited by Jawknee on 10/27/2010 1213 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

American anime voice acting is pretty hit or miss for me. Theres some titles like s-CRY-ed, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, or Neon Genesis Evangelion that have some pretty awesome english va's, and then theres just the awful stuff like One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

And you guys obviously missed Budokai 3 :).
Although I thought Burst Limit was pretty awesome, it just needed ALOT more content than what it had.

Last edited by firehahahahaha on 10/27/2010 302 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

The only anime I can watch in English is DBZ and Gundam Wing. Basically, anything that was on YTV when I was kid I grew accustomed to.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I also love my anime in Japanese dub, the American never put any decent effort into dubbing an anime.

I have never watched any anime with good english voice over.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@firehahahahaha
I've finished and got all characters maxed in Budokai 3 greatest hits!Burst limit didn't have that much depth to the fighting like Budokai 3.Infinite world sucked it removed beam struggle and dragon rush.BUt they need to make a Burst Limit 2 with full Dragonballz Story and better Fighting mechanics!

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5
Share: