Notifications
Clear all

Blade Kitten Review

Page 3 / 4
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

One thing I've noticed about _________, is that though he uses hyperbole excessively, he never gets vicious or malevolent, or completely disrespectful, not even in response to personal attacks, not even in the slightest bit, which i'm sure he could get away with now and then.

Yes, more often than not, I find it hard to agree with anything he says, because it's so fraught with exaggeration, that I don't know when he's being serious, but i don't feel the need to spit on him.

It seems like there are some that will gang up and mock those whom they know won't fight back. But if someone worse than him does far worse, but fights back, too, those same people will back-off. That's not justice. That's spinelessness.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2010 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

^lol!

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@Shams,

If Mr Anonymous Cowherd did not so frequently contradict himself, or post simply outrageous things, I think people would agree with you, but after a while it begins to grate on the nerves. You know?

However, point taken about 'ganging up'. That's not what PSX or the community here is about.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Several replies do not make a gang.

If Shams honestly has a problem with multiple people correcting another person's inaccurate comments than he can head elsewhere. This is an open forum, not Happy Go Lucky Funland where people turn a blind eye to stupidity and obvious lies.

I'm pretty sure noname is aware of this and he doesn't need a bodyguard patrolling the site for "meanies".

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Scarecrow is NOT going to like this review. But at least it's a review of new PSN content for him... 🙂

Thanks for the review Ben. People think reviewing games is easy but I'm sure it really feels like a job/chore when you have to review games like this.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I don't understand how the controls/gameplay is broken?

Everything went smooth for me.

Guess I'm a pro at platformers? *shrug* it was plenty fun.

I'd just say that if you're a die-hard fan of platformers you should definitely give it a chance.

I wonder if some of you bothered to read through the "How to Play" menu. Without having read the 36 pages I could see how I would have found the controls/gameplay bad.

I give it a solid 8. I could write a review but I actually just expect people to appreciate quality when they see it/play it.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

It's broken because she lacks momemtum, you can be running, sprinting even, and when you let go of the stick, she essentially just stops, she doesn't keep moving forward a few steps like you'd be used to seeing. And the blade (clarify, only had demo didn't upgrade anything) attacked with just a feeling that lacked as if you were really doing anything at all from pressing the same button for the most part. Also personally I wish the block button would have been a different button entirely that way it would have been activated more quickly but that's just me.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I believe the controls are better on Shank. That's a better 2d side scroller.

PS. Also I'm assuming Ben plays enough games to know if its good or not. He does this for a living.

Last edited by sawao_yamanaka on 9/26/2010 728 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Why is my feline fetish bizarre? 🙁
Catgirls FTW

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

lol... Catgirls are awesome...
The only problem i got with the game is the difficulty level is waaaaaaay to low... for my taste...

BTW that's Scott pilgrim isn't it?

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Lol, LV, if it's anyone who needs a bodyguard, it would be you with that mouth of yours.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2010 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I also distinctly remember you "making up" with ______ last year, after i hounded you, whereby you realized the aforementioned qualities (of him not being belligerent).

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@Highlander:

The above comments were not directed to you, my friend.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Shams,
I'm guessing I'm one of the ones in your gang-up post, but I'm my own man, and I will always say what I think needs to be said, and always will whenever I smell BS.
And I have no problem calling them out on it in person either. Matter of fact, I'm even quicker to do so when in person.

Now with that said, don't get me wrong here, I'm not a bully, but I won't, & I don't, put up with BS.
I will call them out when almost every thing out of their mouth is either self- contradictions, or always f*cking negative.
And the same also goes for self-righteous egotistical a-holes too, they need not apply to my 6 senses either.
Which also applies to most politicians too. And, I'm not afraid if my intended target takes offense to it or not, F' em all.

Anyway, long story short here is...

"Mr. Zero Credibility" AKA, Negative Nancy, AKA ______________'s cake IS A LIE!!!.

Period!!!!!!

Last edited by BikerSaint on 9/27/2010 1031 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

HA.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share: