Clear all

Sonic Adventure Review

53 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
slimey
 slimey
(@slimey)

Some of the best DC games were published by Capcom rather than Sega - ResiEvil Code Veronica, Power Stone, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike . Is there any chance will be released as dlc? We already have the awsome MvC II. so I remain hopefull.

I would like to see Jet Set Radio and Metropolis Street Racer, still my favourite driving game. Shenmue I'm not fussed over. The gameplay mechanic's will have aged horribly

Posted : 24/09/2010 12:00 am
sawao_yamanaka
 sawao_yamanaka
(@sawao_yamanaka)

They're releasing Street Fighter 3rd Strike on psn and xbla. Not sure when though. Capcom announced it already.

A2K78
 A2K78
(@A2K78)

"m the Saturn was a terrible piece of hardware that doomed a majority of the software on it. How can you honestly claim it was a console for the hardcore? It could barely crank out 3D graphics and yet Sega billed it as a 3D machine."

Who care about whether the Saturn could do 3D or not? Anyhow the point is when it came to the essential games that gamers really want to play then Saturn had e.g. PD:Saga, Radiant Silvegun, Guardian Heroes, etc.

Now if we're talking technical capabilitis, being the 2D powerhouse it was, ports of certain arcade games were far better than than the playstation version. If anything it make you wonder why Capcom cancelled the playstation version of D&D:Tower of Doom.

LimitedVertigo
 LimitedVertigo
(@LimitedVertigo)

It's called a reply button for a reason.

Saturn sucks.

Sancho
 Sancho
(@Sancho)

Sonic 2 really? I mean I liked it, but I LOVED Sonic 3 combined with Sonic and Knuckles. Being able to go to Hyper Sonic, Knuckles or Tails was too awesome to me. I have to agree about the Sonic Adventure series being the best 3d versions. I think for not having two analog sticks the camera works fairly well. Its similar to the way the original Spyro played which I also still enjoy playing. I bought the new Sonic Adventure on PSN since my DC is a first run and its hard to find a working copy of Sonic Adventure for it. I had a copy from a local store but it wouldn't work. I had that problem when I first got my DC for Christmas the year it came out. Took 3 exchanges and a letter to Sega to get a working copy and then being young I foolishly traded it in when I wanted some money. I will find a working DC version though because I loved playing with the Chao on the VMU's. I guess I'm one of those die hard Sonic fans.

Posted : 25/09/2010 12:00 am
Sancho
 Sancho
(@Sancho)

Actually the Saturn I believe was similar to the PS3 in design in using multiple processors to split the work load and developers had a hard time developing for it. And they released it right after the failed Sega CD which was mostly terrible minus a few good games.

WorldEndsWithMe
 WorldEndsWithMe
(@WorldEndsWithMe)

Panzer Dragoon Saga.

GreyGhost
 GreyGhost
(@GreyGhost)

Name a 2D fighter that was better on PS instead of Saturn ...
When one had the 4Meg expansion cart, 2D games like X-Men VS Street Fighter were arcade perfect and not hackneyed messes ...

Posted : 26/09/2010 12:00 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: