Clear all

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Review

65 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ArnoldK PSXE
 ArnoldK PSXE
(@ArnoldK PSXE)

Nice try? Won't bite? You make it seem like I'm trying to sell you a drug. They're different, but not THAT different.

Posted : 24/03/2010 12:00 am
Alienange
 Alienange
(@Alienange)

LOL I was just goofing about the biting part. Thought maybe you were trying to get people who prefer MW all riled up by scoring BC2 a smidgen better. I'm sure you'll feel that heat soon enough, but it won't be from me. If anything, your review solidifies my desire to get this game.

Last edited by Alienange on 3/24/2010 1:08:05 PM

Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

Alienage has a problem, if you don't like or agree with his tastes, Your sir are a hater and possibly worse then Hitler.

Great Review Arnold.

Hezzron
 Hezzron
(@Hezzron)

Hitler? Really?

Who's being "over emotional" now?

Shame on you Johnny. You need to hit the history books.

Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

You don't get it.

Alienange
 Alienange
(@Alienange)

Jawknee, are you seriously using the PSXE comments section to call me a "hater" and a "Hitler?" That's friggin' harsh man. I don't call you names do I?

Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

hahahahahaha read the post again. i didn't call you any names. If anything you constantly accuse people of being haters. I didn't call you any name and i don't think your Hitler. Please read the comment again.

i said YOU call people haters and you don't like it when people disagree with you. the Hitler part was as little joke to illustrate just how much you dislike it when people disagree with you. YOUR not Hitler, you treat your opponents like they are. You need to relax.

Last edited by Jawknee on 3/24/2010 1:51:36 PM

MadKatBebop
 MadKatBebop
(@MadKatBebop)

Hey guys! lets just all calm down!. This seems like it can get out of hand real quick!. Have a nice day!

Jawknee
 Jawknee
(@Jawknee)

I'm calm. And i apologize Alienage if you thought i was calling you Hitler. I wasn't. Sorry meng. 🙂

Alienange
 Alienange
(@Alienange)

Damn your capital 'Y' !

WorldEndsWithMe
 WorldEndsWithMe
(@WorldEndsWithMe)

Now, now boys...

Nick Maim
 Nick Maim
(@Nick Maim)

Gonna have to chime in and agree with Alienage. MW2 and BadCo 2 are only the same in that they are fps games in a modern setting.

I have both games and have played both extensively. Bad Company 2 picks up where MW2 leaves off. Not only can you run around on huge maps shooting your friends on the internet, but in BadCo 2 you can fly around, drive around and boat around. Squad co-operation is necessary, and rewarded. Environmental destruction is part of game advantage, as is using ingenuity such as placing c-4 on a quad bike, driving up to a tank, jumping off just before impact, sending the quad into the tank and detonating it, and everyone in it.

BadCo is full of epic moments. The closest you get to that in MW2 is when you can control a chopper... sort of. Lame that you can only use the turret, not actually fly it..

ace_boon_coon
 ace_boon_coon
(@ace_boon_coon)

what the hell???

hehateme
 hehateme
(@hehateme)

ive had my eye on this game..... but i want mag too.... and i already have gow 3 and darksiders and bioshock 2 aaaand heavy rain...... and im renting final fantasy from gamefly...lol yeah im all video gamed out.... <~ doesnt sound right but gets the point across... by the way.... dantes inferno..... gow 3 makes that game irrelevant

ohmikkie
 ohmikkie
(@ohmikkie)

I enjoyed the single player to this. Should be getting into the multi-player next week after I "Vet" the third time in MAG.

Page 2 / 5
Share: