Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

action.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2009 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Sounds cool. But i'm not big into rpg's so i will try it out probs at my friends house. Thanks for the review Ben.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Kevin!

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Pretty much syncs with other reviews on the game. Definitely warranted a MUST BUY! I feel like trying Alpha Protocol but to hell with that, I'm getting DEMON'S SOULS!

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Welp, gonna go pre-order the LE of the game, it's only 69.99$ so not bad at all

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

just ordered the asian import as i just found out Europe wont get no Demons souls love

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

This one is pure unadulterated awesome. I'm not going to nit pick the score, I've learned my lesson. But, having gotten platinum on the Asian verson of this game it is easily one of my favorites all-time. The sheer exhaliration of eluding the Red Dragon in the first world will let you know how well done this game is. Some more character development would have been nice and I see Ben's point about the lock on reticule and camera. But those things are pretty trivial to overall feeling of the game.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I still miss isometric, dungeon crawlers like Diablo...

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Consider it copped.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I just bought the Asian version of Demon's Souls last Monday and I'm going to start playing it this weekend. I don't care if the game is difficult, I'm going to play this game from start to finish!

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I would have preferred Persona 5 than this. The whole floating around as a soul until I can somehow manage to touch my blood stain is just stupid. I played a game that had something similar and I wouldn't wish that game "feature" on anyone.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Actually, you still remain a soul after touching your blood stain. You regain your body if you kill a demon BOSS. Or use an rare item. Or get summoned/invade another players world and help/kill them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2009 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Can't wait for this game,have the collectors edition on preorder 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/09/2009 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Plus, you are not floating around...you are just as bad-ass with half your hit points. There is also a ring you can wear that boosts that to 2/3rds your HP. You can always just use an ephymereal stone to get your body back, but if you die in a world you will make the tendency more evil and thus harder.

The game has many nuances that make it pure awesome.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2009 12:00 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: