Demon's Souls Revie...

Notifications
Clear all

Demon's Souls Review

Page 2 / 4
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Banky, fella, don't sweat it. I used to, and for an age, work as a reporter and then a sub and have found that as each day passes the unternet erodes my training and education further!

If that's only your first I wouldn't worry-you're just catching the bad habits off everyone else. Anyway, I don't think the grammar police work online. It certainly doesn't look like they do.

OT, I'm gutted this game isn't coming to the UK after waiting fopr so long and being ripped off on Ebay trying to import it after Play Asia stopped playing nicely with the UK. Usually I'd be able to borrow my mates copy-who has the game-but it';s too hard for him and he owon't part 'yil he's finished at least as one class!

Oh well, looks like I'm waiting for a cheap second hand import copy OR to import from you guys in the US when it comes out there-though as Atlus couldn't be arsed bringing it over here I won't feel bad if it's the used route this time out. Fantastic game, from the bit I've seen and played-like a granite hard Zelda for grown up RPG fans, for want ofn a decent comparison as it does give a similar feel(plus opression) to being on Hyrule on a big journey to me.

Those bosses definitely deserved a mention as well as some look truly incredibly difficult-can't wait to finally get ho9ld myself and I imagine I'll rate it slightly higher than GH5(like about 5 points out of ten higher as a ,y'know, proper guitarist!). Atlus would deserve even more praise if they could localise it/get a publisher for the EU-why neglect such a massive, rpg loving market? Sony should step in-but then again that's invoving SCEE the worst pssible part of Sony worldwide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2009 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I was just exaggerating my emotions 😉
And yeah yeah I will like this game more.

BTW I'm from New Zealand lol so it'll be even harder to import most games and we're up there with the worst when it comes to game releases ^_^
But sometimes we get luckier than even the US or UK, it's true, but rare.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

from Japan? Yes but does it even count as a JRPG?

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I ordered from Amazon. yea, it is western style, but considered it is made by Japanese developer From Software, I still consider it a "JRPG" or a "Japanese made RGP" 😛

Last edited by BigBoss4ever on 9/9/2009 101 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I just call it action RPG

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Prediction: I will get it, I will love it, and then I will hate the difficulty so much I will never finish it. I will restart a campaign once a year and never complete it but still tell everyone how awesome it is.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

LOL you said it all WorldEnds. will probably be the same here. and I had it happen for other games I collect -- never finished them but still love them and tell others how cool they are .... 😀

Last edited by BigBoss4ever on 9/9/2009 152 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

@ WorldEndsWithMe - I see that prediction applying to myself as well. Therefore I shall take drastic steps now to ensure I do not buy this game.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

*Bought*

By the way, looooong review, fits the game perfectly 😀

Really detailed review I must say.

scores are tough, but that's a good score.

Last edited by Scarecrow on 9/9/2009 142 AM

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

amused.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Pity...i already has this game in english language...R3.It ASIA version..btw me from ASIA also..how come this game never release yet europe & other...since april this game here(english versiom)

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I have been planning to buy this for a long time, but with working full time, going to school full time, and spending time with my wife and my baby due in February, AND the massive selection of other games worth buying that won't make me cry I assume I will never finish it as well.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

February: Advent Child 🙂

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Haha very very funny I haven't thought about that before.

ReplyQuote
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

where did they get the name deamon souls from?
thats something i would expect a game like dantes inferno to get.
sounds really creepy.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 4
Share: