2 Users
0 Likes
(@wasim)

agreeed with the review
the game is total trash
Infamous is a lot better than this crap

Posted : 23/06/2009 12:00 am
(@mastiffchild)

Yuor non disc readin PS3. A 60gig by any chance? I've had the same problem but Sony sorted it out the first time and CP the second but it's getting common among the 60's.

As for P'type, right away-for me inFAMOUS ia a better game in most respects but they aren't THAT similar. Anyway P'type is a bit of a Marmite game and that's what you see in it's up and down reviews/scores.

I think three things have hurt it; inFAMOUS being better and out first, the fact it plays like Hulk UD with new powers and the lack of good execution in gfx/effects. Honestly my biggest issue is the messy screen in combat(and the poor animations in the wall running that make him look very daft inded sometimes!).

It really is more of a balls out rush than inFAMOUS but that quickly palls when you find the missions dull as you're just too badass for most enemies. That said there's planty of fun to be had but compared to the 9.2/3 I'd give inFAMOUS(great game, imo) this one woulkd get a 7/8 out of 10 for me.

That said if you never played Hulk UD it might well be a better game and if you like being the biggest badass on the block you could love it-proper critic divider-which isn't a bad thing really and I understand why Ben isn't in love but, also, why some are.

(@mastiffchild)

Yuor non disc readin PS3. A 60gig by any chance? I've had the same problem but Sony sorted it out the first time and CP the second but it's getting common among the 60's.

As for P'type, right away-for me inFAMOUS is a better game in most respects but they aren't THAT similar. Anyway P'type is a bit of a Marmite game and that's what you see in it's up and down reviews/scores.

I think three things have hurt it; inFAMOUS being better and out first, the fact it plays like Hulk UD with new powers and the lack of good execution in gfx/effects. Honestly my biggest issue is the messy screen in combat(and the poor animations in the wall running that make him look very daft indeed sometimes!).

It really is more of a balls out rush than inFAMOUS but that quickly palls when you find the missions dull as you're just too badass for most enemies. That said there's planty of fun to be had but compared to the 9.2/3 I'd give inFAMOUS(great game, imo) this one woulkd get a 7/8 out of 10 for me.

That said if you never played Hulk UD it might well be a better game and if you like being the biggest badass on the block you could love it-proper critic divider-which isn't a bad thing really and I understand why Arnold isn't in love but, also, why some are.

Last edited by mastiffchild on 6/23/2009 10:54:33 AM

(@wasim)

the game sucks because ot is bad
Prototype`s review aggregate is below 80% and most sites gave it 6 and 7
ban this fatel BOT

(@fatelementality)

Why don't you shut your mouth boy

(@wasim)

an xbot in PSXE
only who would praise these garbage games are Xbots since prototype was lauded as Infamous killer LOL

(@fatelementality)

you're just sad cause you can't find your manhood

(@___________)

you have to check out red faction guerrilla.
that game is so much fun the physics engine blew me away.
the way things break so realistically, how precice it is how easy and fun it is to bring down massive buildings.
the graphics are good one of the only games i have that runs in 1080P good colours nice and clear.
walkers are redicliously hard to find but once you do walking through buildings is all i want to do. you owe it to yourself to atleast rent it out, to me its a buy because its so good and long the missions will take atleast 10 hours, than theres side missions and the MP is solid.

Posted : 24/06/2009 12:00 am
(@___________)

god i would hate to see what it would of been like if it released last year.
a 6 is a little harsh the graphics arent that bad and you have to give them credit theres ALOT of enemies cars and buildings on screen at once.
the only thing i hated was the missions there far to repetetive and the whole game has like 5 different enemy types human mutants those mutant dogs suped up mutant dogs the military. and those fat round mutants.
and the boss battles are crap, the missions let the game down change those add in a whole list of different enemies and youve got a realy good game 9+.
o and the controlls are a pain you have to pause the game every 5 minutes to memorise the next 5 combos, i dident know mortal kombat 9 was out yet 😀
but a 6 is a little harsh id give it a 7 the storyline is decent the combat is so much fun, come on you cant say body surfing isent cool.

Posted : 24/06/2009 12:00 am
(@dillonthebunny)

the game wasnt total trash, you should look up total trash and find that Prototype is far from that. may not be as polished as Infamous, but it has a different hack and slash ability to its bow.

personally I prefered this to Infamous, because it ticked a lot of my boxes, but Infamous is a game I would go back to ..Prototype isnt, but that doesnt make it trash.

Posted : 10/07/2009 12:00 am
(@frostface)

I got prototype first and then infamous, got em about a week apart...Prototype left a lastin impression that infamous just didn't do for me. Not saying I'm not loving Infamous right now, but I get the point some have made regarding when each game was released. Had I played Infamous first maybe I'd rate it over prototype but all that hackin and slashing kicks more ass then hitting ppls with bolts of electricity. I'd rate it more an 8.0/9.0 then 6.0...but thats just me!

Posted : 28/08/2009 12:00 am
(@fatelementality)

This review still pisses me off

Posted : 30/10/2009 12:00 am
Page 7 / 7
Share: