Clear all

Dead Space Review

30 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Tim Speed24
 Tim Speed24
(@Tim Speed24)

Sounds Loads better than BioSomething. Can't wait to give Dead Space a try.

Posted : 19/10/2008 12:00 am
QuasarSquirrel
 QuasarSquirrel
(@QuasarSquirrel)

Yeah, the XBL suit is free too.

Posted : 20/10/2008 12:00 am
aaronisbla
 aaronisbla
(@aaronisbla)

you should really try this game out, its NOTHING like R2 or Gears of War 2, stop lumping them in the same category

QuasarSquirrel
 QuasarSquirrel
(@QuasarSquirrel)

Playing through it on the 360 as well, (well when I'm not busy changing my underwear) and it really is a phenomenal game. Its really nice seeing something like this come out of EA. The sound is absolutely 15/10 if you don't have surround sound you're missing a BIG part of the game.

tanner1
 tanner1
(@tanner1)

Good review, already purchased awaiting arrival

RebelExtrm02
 RebelExtrm02
(@RebelExtrm02)

Agreed. I've been playing Dead Space all yesterday and the day before. I can say though, that choosing to play through it the first time on Hard difficulty is intense. I've never experienced so much fear or need for strategy in a game before. I highly recommend the serious gamers play through on Hard.

tlpn99
 tlpn99
(@tlpn99)

Gonna have to buy this now, reviews eveywhere are springing up now and saying you have to get this game. Fable 2 and this gonna be a busy busy busy boy for a while. Life on hold please.

Saints Row 2 is already clocking up loads of my time. God help us when Gears 2 and Resistance 2 and Motorstorm 2 pop up,also cant forget Fallout 3, Bioshock, omg I dunno which game to get next, decisions decisions....sod it thought about it im gonna get them all.

Has it ever been this way with tons of games coming out on the horizon ? Normally your waiting ages for a Metal Gear or GTA game.
It's hard for us gamers but spare a moment for the reviewers besides their own gaming wants they have to play for us to have reviews too whilst trying to complete games off their own collection, granted some of the games they get for free.
Sorry for the long post but this is an exciting time for us all. 🙂

Knightedrik
 Knightedrik
(@Knightedrik)

Wow.. I got this from gamefly.. and I havent been able to put it down for days. I even said screw it and bought it last night. And I hate EA. Thats how good this game actually is.. When i started to play it, while putting the game in, I was like "blah, blah, blah, Hype, blah, blah.." But 10 seconds into this game, it bitchslaps your pre-concieved notions, and begins to deliver why I simply cannot believe EA has produced: A good game. And its not only good, I was stunned.. its even on par for game of the year in my book. Coming from someone who has hated EA with a vengence, go BUY this game now.. You will not be sorry. Hell, If Mirror's Edge is this good.. I may even become an EA fan again. Outstanding job EA Redwood.. Keep up the stellar work.. (no pun intended.)

Posted : 21/10/2008 12:00 am
Draguss
 Draguss
(@Draguss)

Dammit, stop tempting me! I really want to get this game, but I can't, I know I'm not gonna finish it, so it would be a waste of money. Oh man, why do I have to be such a coward for horror games?

Minishmaru
 Minishmaru
(@Minishmaru)

I keep trying to get all these new games at my blockbuster but i'm always too late! Argh, I hope Dead Space will be returned soon...altho Fable 2...well I might as well just find out how good it is through reviews and buy it. I won't be seeing that back at Blockbuster for awhile

Minishmaru
 Minishmaru
(@Minishmaru)

I keep trying to get all these new games at my blockbuster but i'm always too late! Argh, I hope Dead Space will be returned soon...altho Fable 2...well I might as well just find out how good it is through reviews and buy it. I won't be seeing that back at Blockbuster for awhile

Knightedrik
 Knightedrik
(@Knightedrik)

Did I mention trophies... Mhahahaha!

Posted : 23/10/2008 12:00 am
tcrosscross
 tcrosscross
(@tcrosscross)

Does anyone know if this will be included in the <a href=" http://www.ecomparison.co.uk/gamestation/">Gamestation sale</a>?

Posted : 31/10/2008 12:00 am
Arkhon
 Arkhon
(@Arkhon)

Yes. Most developers release their games in the fall, just before the holiday season and just after the big game expos. MGS4 and GTAIV both released in Spring/Summer.

Posted : 10/12/2008 12:00 am
sachin
 sachin
(@sachin)

When I'm playing dead space, I realize that it's such a fantastic survival horror game. I have spent many more times with dead space, it's also very entertaining watching someone play through it! You should post your favorable comment about dead space through http://www.batchmates.com/bmtimes/content.aspx?contentId=1617! It's really brilliant game!!!

Posted : 02/02/2011 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: