Wipeout HD Review

22 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tramp)

it has spit-screen,in racebox.

Posted : 06/10/2008 12:00 am
(@Daedusian)

It's been a long time, and I mean a looong time, since I last played a racing game and I have to say, this is freaking awesome. It's also my first WipeOut to date as I was never really interested in the demo version for the PSP a while back, so I kinda stayed away.

The graphics are amazing, especially for a downloadable title, each craft seems to vary quite noticably in handling and speed, and the music is pretty great too. The addition of your own tracks just makes it that much more appealing, as well as all of the unlockable skins and trophies. And then there's online which is great to have of course!

I already beat the game with all golds on novice (I suck at this game) and have unlocked at least half of the skins and trophies. So yeah, I'm definitely addicted... oh, and great review btw lol, sry I got a little carried away.

Last edited by Daedusian on 10/6/2008 5:15:14 PM

Posted : 06/10/2008 12:00 am
(@Scarecrow)

A solid 10/10 on the sounctrack!!!!

Yes one of Wipeout's biggest things has always been the beyond amazing soundtrack and special sound effects.

Man oh man can't wait to get this!

Posted : 07/10/2008 12:00 am
(@Itdoesntmatter)

I'm going to download it now after reading this review.....I hope its fun online playing with friends....

Posted : 07/10/2008 12:00 am
(@CH1N00K)

I was about to say the same thing as troy powers about the split screen. I haven't been into Racebox yet...can't wait to go check it out! I'm still not overly excited about the game yet, (Which I know will annoy some people in here) but I'm still just beginning, my rating is open for debate..lol

Posted : 08/10/2008 12:00 am
(@BIG_E)

I have it like it play the hell out of it.GO get it.

Posted : 08/10/2008 12:00 am
(@BeezleDrop)

Everyone knows this game is amazing, if anyone wants to race my gamertag is MOGUNS82.

Posted : 12/01/2009 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: