Clear all

Ferrari Challenge: Trofeo Pirelli Review

21 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ArnoldK PSXE
 ArnoldK PSXE
(@ArnoldK PSXE)

Haha, yeah...it's so sad how much time I've spent playing GT5 Prologue just driving my own car around.

Posted : 26/08/2008 12:00 am
Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

I haven't even bought it yet! LOL I've been saving up for that stupid Ferrari F430 or whatever to finish up the demo.

I can't take my Z too fast anywhere around here, so I SHOULD buy the virtual version and have some fun that way. Heh.

Scarecrow
 Scarecrow
(@Scarecrow)

I want a Viper 🙁

Just too young at the moment to have a good enough job for it 😀

Soon, very soon!

Zedux
 Zedux
(@Zedux)

not just a decent but definitely the best racing game available for the ps3. The handling system and physics, tracks being so perfect with pumps is incredible too. the car pumps up and down depending which track you are. The sense of speed great too. Some things still needed to be improved in the next patch but great game! The rain effects are astonishing but what makes this game so good is that you need to be good to drive it. Collision is very real too! It's not like Grid "touch me and fly"! You can compete into curves side by side touching it other but still being alive! I really love driving the Ferrari 430 it's such a nervous car with manual gears!!! This makes GT5p more like an arcade game compared to FC! a Must buy for racing enthusiastic but a Don't touch me for pick and play boys! All said manual gears make me feel as a real life driver! If you can drive this you can drive the real thing for sure!

Last edited by Zedux on 8/27/2008 12:41:30 AM

Posted : 27/08/2008 12:00 am
Zedux
 Zedux
(@Zedux)

I'm a GT5p but to be honest when I received my imported Ferrari Challenge copy I was not very sure what to expect. But I can tell you this game is much better than GT5p in almost every aspect. Hope people can try out FC before being so critical about it!

Posted : 27/08/2008 12:00 am
Wedge
 Wedge
(@Wedge)

Coming from a guy who races in the SCCA in my ferrari wannabe mazda miata :)... i have to say this review has convinced me to give this game a go. GT5 is not the most realistic experience out there as it claims to be... the PC still owns that realm in the form of Live For Speed, GTR2, Rfactor, Richard Burns Rally, etc. However, the PS3 has the capability to make great racing sims its just that a lot of people do not buy these sims becuase... well they are damn hard!

Posted : 24/03/2009 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: