Clear all

Haze Review

21 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
tanner1
 tanner1
(@tanner1)

Disagree with u Arnold,rfom is by far the best game online totally smooth, 0 lag, 40 players great fun.U dont need vehicals,4 a start the maps aint big enough

Cod4 aint got no vehicals

Last edited by tanner1 on 5/28/2008 6:58:35 AM

Posted : 28/05/2008 12:00 am
Ben Dutka PSXE
 Ben Dutka PSXE
(@Ben Dutka PSXE)

Reviews are based on the quality of the product itself and how it compares to the current competition. That's the simplest and best way to put it.

Bottlecap
 Bottlecap
(@Bottlecap)

basicly haze brought nothing new, that we havn't already encountered. its a very average game. it will not have you jumping out of your seat like COD4

PaiNT_kinG
 PaiNT_kinG
(@PaiNT_kinG)

is it that bad,demo has been loading for like 4 weeks straight,damn you internet

Posted : 29/05/2008 12:00 am
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Wow, this one hurt. I had been waiting for Haze for a while and loved the demo(which turned out to be by far the funnest part in the whole game which was a good marketing technique for ubisoft but come on...). I bought the game for my birthday. And the strategy guide.

The game sucked and I had wasted $80 plus tax on it. But heres where it gets worse: The next weekend Gamestop had a sale where Haze was $40 brand new and the guide was $10.

Lets just say I won't be forgetting about this one for a while...

Posted : 23/06/2008 12:00 am
furbiesmustdie
 furbiesmustdie
(@furbiesmustdie)

aw come on it's not that bad it's just that it had such a huge amount of hype leading up to it's release. combined with the fact ign labeled it a "halo killer" it was destined for the budget bin.
but really all things considered i may even go as far to say i liked haze and just as long as you didn't pay more than $20 you should too. there is some fun to be had with the multiplayer if nothing else and the 4 player co-op will add and extra couple of hours.
6.5/10

Posted : 17/08/2009 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: