Clear all

Burnout Paradise Review

21 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
crunchy_nut_kid
 crunchy_nut_kid
(@crunchy_nut_kid)

i haven't got the game but i had had burnout3:takedown which is still in my top 5 games ever. the best part was road rage. i felt so amazed when you rammed a car and then the race slowed down to view that crash then continued. i hope this games is that F-ing AWESOME!!

Posted : 28/10/2010 12:00 am
crunchy_nut_kid
 crunchy_nut_kid
(@crunchy_nut_kid)

i haven't got the game but i had had burnout3:takedown which is still in my top 5 games ever. the best part was road rage. i felt so amazed when you rammed a car and then the race slowed down to view that crash then continued. i hope this games is that F-ing AWESOME!!

crunchy_nut_kid
 crunchy_nut_kid
(@crunchy_nut_kid)

crunchy_nut_kid
 crunchy_nut_kid
(@crunchy_nut_kid)

crunchy_nut_kid
 crunchy_nut_kid
(@crunchy_nut_kid)

erislocker
 erislocker
(@erislocker)

except that now you can restart lost events too! (aside from also having bikes to enjoy)

Posted : 25/01/2011 12:00 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: