- Don't spam. This means DO NOT reply to a conversation if you have nothing of substance to contribute.
- Respect others opinions. Feel free to discuss and debate, but be respectful. We love all consoles here. Fanboys, expand your horizons. Feel free to discuss good games on other consoles.
- You will get banned for being an obnoxious jackass. If you troll, you will be asked to stop. If you continue to troll, you will be banned.
- If you think we've moderated something in error, send us a polite PM, and we'll take another look. Flipping out will only lead to #3 (read above).
- No verbal threats, racist remarks, or foul language is permitted. Music lyrics are an exception, but that is it. Use good judgment.
- No offensive/NSFL content is to be posted. Anything with mass blood, wretched guts, disfigured bodies, among other horrific scenery will lead to a permanent ban.
- No sexually explicit/NSFW content. NSFW = Banned.
- No piracy. Talks about anything that related to pirating software (making illegal copies of games) WILL be removed. Consistent failure to comply will lead to a ban (length pending). Exceptions will NOT be made. Threads about emulators and ROMs for OLDER systems will be permitted.
- Bait messages or attempts to flame other people will be met with disciplinary action. Don't be a jackass.
- Do not advertise your site, forum, clan, or lemonade stand on PSX Extreme. You may put a link to the site if it is relevant to the discussion at hand. It must be a clean site, including no nudity, racism, or illegal information.
- Female members are not to be subjected to vulgar sexual come ons. "I'd hit it", while a joke to some, is offensive to women. If you'd like to comment on the looks of your fellow female posters, do it with respect -- avoid vulgar slang terms.
Note: these rules were taken from - https://psxextreme.com/forums/announcements/rules-of-the-forum-read-before-posting/